Now that Genki beat Butterbean

Does boxing suck?

Is the underground going to be overwhelmed by hundreds of 150lbers who think that they can choke out Tyson in a street fight?

fos

Yes.

boxing really does suck

Fujita/imamu
Fujimoto/Botha
Masato/Phillips
Abidi/Botha
Genki/Butterbean

I guess the japanese do very well against boxers.

i think most 150 pounders with good takedowns can choke tyson

We already knew what that fight tells uss.
That a good grappler can beat a PURE striker most of the time regardless of size.
However we now also know that a striker that learns some grappling can be very very dangerous.

I think what Genki/Butterbean proved most of all is that, regardless of size, a well trained, superbly conditioned martial artist can beat an old, very fat man who can hit really hard.

a crew of japanese hating white trash will soon turn this into a yoshida got his ass kicked thread even though they haven't seen the fight. they won't stay content with spitting their teeth over the fat slob that got heelhooked especially since this thread is based off of the judo sucks/bjj sucks arguments.

TTT FOR ROYCE WUPPING YOCHEATAS ASS!! I TOLD U JUDO SUCKS! AND WILL NEVER WORK IN ANYTHING!

LOL! "Duh, some OTHER moron will come on here and turn this into the subject I'm now going to bitch about!"

I really hope that was a joke.

you're a smart one.

edit - genki/butterbean was a work. it's impossible for a japanese fighter to finish a fight on his own without the assistance of a corrupt referee or judges.

no way little japanese boy can beat big butter!! WORK!!!

yoshida is yocheata and judo is JiUDO! haha