Now That Trump Has Learned...

"...that there is a direct relationship between a president’s body count and how “presidential” the mainstream political press considers him to be, the whole world is fucked."

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/you-cretins-are-going-to-get-thousands-of-people-killed-1792862225

OP went right over my head but it sounds very serious whatever the point is. 

After 8 years at war now they're concerned about a body count. What did obama get up to?

Biased article is retarded. 

Here is the author of that stinking pile of shit:

rufus - 

Oh Good Lord

rufus -

Someone's gotta tell these guys that it's possible to like a dick in the ass without being a total faygo.

And yes, that was an invitation to all hoping..

rufus -

Id like to write a thesis on the relationship between testosterone levels and ones likely hood to be an sjw cuck.

rufus -

Jew cannot be serious.

jdsga -

After 8 years at war now they're concerned about a body count. What did obama get up to?

Only 8 years? You're either a dumb fuck or you are intentionally leaving out the fact that we were at war for several years before Obama took office.

jdsga - 

3rd post scores a head shot.

The Noose -
jdsga -

Only 8 years? You're either a dumb fuck or you are intentionally leaving out the fact that we were at war for several years before Obama took office.

Yes, I intentionally left out the years bush was at war. Calm down Francis. You've been in a tizzy since the election. You doing ok?

rufus -

LOL

I looked him up and he writes for Salon.com and a website called "The Cuck".

http://thecuck.gawker.com/welcome-to-gawkers-new-mens-site-the-cuck-1785101113

jdsga -
The Noose -
jdsga -

Yes, I intentionally left out the years bush was at war. Calm down Francis. You've been in a tizzy since the election. You doing ok?

To be fair you also left out that you are a cuck but he didn't get pissed at that.

Just kidding

The Noose - 
jdsga -

I think you're missing the point. The media used to provide daily body counts when Bush was President. Then those body counts magically disappeared for eight years. Now, Trump is President, and journalism is BACK!

rufus -
The Noose - 
jdsga -

I think you're missing the point. The media used to provide daily body counts when Bush was President. Then those body counts magically disappeared for eight years. Now, Trump is President, and journalism is BACK!

Bush willingly went into a needless war. Obama was stuck with it. And when Obama tried to honor troop withdrawals as negotiated by Bush he was persecuted for that.

Death Star - 
rufus -
The Noose - 
jdsga -

Bush willingly went into a needless war. Obama was stuck with it. And when Obama tried to honor troop withdrawals as negotiated by Bush he was persecuted for that.

Do you think I just fell off the turnip truck? LOL

The Noose - 
jdsga -

I think his point was that this is just partisan politics because the loud voices now were silent the last 8 years. That flew right over your head though.