Now THAT was a robbery

People complained about Anderson but GDR did nothing to win that fight. What a joke.

agreed she just hit late after the bell and cried repeatedly when stuck against the cage

Um.......Yeah I gotta disagree. You can't punch air and wins fights, Holm clearly lost.

Holly pushed the pace almost the whole fight and landed nearly every meaningful strike. I don't see how she lost.

Germaine won the fight but should have lost the fight with 2 point deductions 

That said, it was a horrible fight.

Fuck her

Lol, no, just no.

She punched holly 86 times in the head to only 16x

landed the most powerful strikes of the match.

im glad these judges did not award the karate point touches.

nobody really did much

holly made more sounds though

jkd4200 - She punched holly 86 times in the head to only 16x

landed the most powerful strikes of the match.

im glad these judges did not award the karate point touches.
The most powerful strikes? After the bell maybe, the head kick and left hand by Holly were the the most powerful strikes.

Also no way in hell that head strike stat was accurate

I can't stand Cyborg but would love to see her bury Jermaine.

She should have lost points for the late punches, but I think Jermaine did more damage.

NO ROBBERY. you can't scream your way to a victory

Holm won but only due to what should've been point deduction(s). She only legit won 2 rounds.

Holly was never hurt aside from after the bell and Germaine got rocked a couple times. Holly was also WAY more active. I guess it doesn't matter since Cyborg would best edit her of them anyway.

*beat either of them

The real question is why did Holm clinch after tagging her with the left. Where's the kill instinct in a close fight in the final round

dood skunk - 

The real question is why did Holm clinch after tagging her with the left. Where's the kill instinct in a close fight in the final round

that's what I was saying watching it. She did the exact wrong thing to do to a hurt fighter, clinch up to let them recover. She fought like she was protecting a big lead, which fits with everything we've seen of her before...she doesn't want to take risks

sagemma - Um.......Yeah I gotta disagree. You can't punch air and wins fights, Holm clearly lost.
Yes, exactly