Now THAT was a robbery

I thought she won. Should of lost a point though 

Is this real life?

For those of you who haven't caught on, wall and stall doesn't mean you win the round. Holly was getting the Ronda treatment in the exchanges.

Fight was easily 50-45 or 49-46. Granted the late shots were late and if you wanna take a point off, sure. But it was a lop-sided fight.

dood skunk -

The real question is why did Holm clinch after tagging her with the left. Where's the kill instinct in a close fight in the final round

Lol @ close fight

Senester - Is this real life?

For those of you who haven't caught on, wall and stall doesn't mean you win the round. Holly was getting the Ronda treatment in the exchanges.

Fight was easily 50-45 or 49-46. Granted the late shots were late and if you wanna take a point off, sure. But it was a lop-sided fight.
48-47 imo. 1 pt should have been deducted for the late hits resulting in a draw.

Ryann Von Doom -
dood skunk -

The real question is why did Holm clinch after tagging her with the left. Where's the kill instinct in a close fight in the final round

Lol @ close fight

True. Had it scored 50-36 Germaine after rewatching it 

http://www.fightmetric.com:8081/events/fight-info/6468/

Fairly close fight. Even with what should have been a point deduction I had it for GDR.

What I am 100% absolutely positively without a doubt CERTAIN of is......."Robbery" is the most overused and inappropriate term used after decisions on PPV's. 

Fight sucked, Holly is boring.

Can't fight vs won't fight 

Perhaps I'd feel differently if I re-watched it but that's not gonna happen. Neither of them looked impressive. That division looks like a joke.

Holly made noises while striking at the air again? Glad I missed it.

....and the ref was the thief

Samoa - 

Fairly close fight. Even with what should have been a point deduction I had it for GDR.

What I am 100% absolutely positively without a doubt CERTAIN of is......."Robbery" is the most overused and inappropriate term used after decisions on PPV's. 

It was not close at all. Look at the difference in head strikes. The majority of Holm's strikes landed were ineffective kicks to the leg.

If you think Holly won that fight you need to watch it again sober or find a new sport

Germaine gave Holm multiple power shots to her head, wasn't even close , Holm landed like 5 punches all fight and ran and walls and stalls the whole fight. I don't know why she thought she won. Germaine won on my scorecard like 50 to 43.

What exactly is a significant strike because all I know is Holm didn't land 140 significant strikes. She landed like 5 punches total and only threw slow side kicks to the leg. Maybe they thought the grunts she makes all the time were significant strikes.lol

TOAO - What exactly is a significant strike because all I know is Holm didn't land 140 significant strikes. She landed like 5 punches total and only threw slow side kicks to the leg. Maybe they thought the grunts she makes all the time were significant strikes.lol

Well they were very significant grunts

Holly out grunted her so there for she should have won.

stillmatic - 
Samoa - 

It was not close at all. Look at the difference in head strikes. The majority of Holm's strikes landed were ineffective kicks to the leg.

Extremely close.  9 of 21 media outlets had it Germaine and 12 had it Holm.  That happens when it is a close fight. Discussions like these are what happens when it is a close fight.  One round deciding a fight is what happens when it is close.

First you have people claiming Silva won, and now people are trying to claim Holly won?? This place is really going downhill.