Now that we know Hall won his fight..

Kevin is up to the plate and we clearly saw him in the back of the ambulance. Do you think Collin Hart sends him there next week? Phone Post

nah

xXJayRobXx - Kevin is up to the plate and we clearly saw him in the back of the ambulance. Do you think Collin Hart sends him there next week? Phone Post

Screen shot? Phone Post

Probably won't happen for awhile; Casey seems like a potential doucher but I see him beating Colin pretty badly. Phone Post

Sofa King Cool - I think he meets Uriah later in the season. Phone Post

This Phone Post

ThEUniT -
xXJayRobXx - Kevin is up to the plate and we clearly saw him in the back of the ambulance. Do you think Collin Hart sends him there next week? Phone Post

Screen shot? Phone Post

It was in a thread while back. Can't link it from my --> Phone Post

Ice Cold Igors Right Hand - Probably won't happen for awhile; Casey seems like a potential doucher but I see him beating Colin pretty badly. Phone Post

Colin was the one fingering Kevin at the weigh in. That seems pretty douchy to me Phone Post

letsgobois - I bet Bubba puts him in there Phone Post

That's what I was thinking. It would be funny if they make us come up with all these assumptions as it turns out to be an accident in training or stubbed toe. Phone Post

Being as Collin is from my town, I'm hoping he puts Casey in the amber lamps. Phone Post

Kevin Casey has been a cool hand so far. I dig him. Phone Post

I read a comment on youtube that said that Kevin slips in the kitchen and has to be taken to the hospital lol.

I think Casey takes this by sub or maybe TKO. I'm guessing Casey gets taken out next round, maybe by Bubba. It's also possible Casey gets hurt in training or something and they just use that ambulance stock footage for commercial appeal.

As douchey as Kevin's previous exploits have been, he's a talented fighter, and legit black belt under Rickson and Kron. That's a very valuable skill when fighting guys who could potentially have very little sub grappling experience. Him being in an ambulance makes sense because if I were to call Kevin losing during the tourney, it would probably be by KO/TKO.

NotImpressedByYourScreenName -

Thanks for the spoiler in the headline OP. Ive been looking forward to this episode all week.

Did it ever occur to you with time differences and such that the episode will not have aired globally yet?

VTFD

Stay of the forum for a few hours. It's not rocket science Phone Post

These guys love deceiving us (notice how they showed Chael running into the ring at the end of last week's episode, implying maybe Hall was KOed) so the ambulance shot could be anything, food poisoning, practice accident, exhaustion from cutting weight.

NotImpressedByYourScreenName -

Thanks for the spoiler in the headline OP. Ive been looking forward to this episode all week.

Did it ever occur to you with time differences and such that the episode will not have aired globally yet?

VTFD

FUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!! Got me too. Phone Post

Stay off UG for a few hours you addicts!!! Worked for me! Phone Post

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - Normally people don't put the result in the actual HEADLINE of the thread. If it wasn't for that there wouldn't have been a spoiler - there wasn't the last two weeks. Just requires a little bit of consideration... Phone Post

I've had many fights about this before. Fuck you if you do this. You don't see a "Ned dies at the end of season 1" for a game of thrones thread. Phone Post

Same problem here, so not visiting the UG before I watched it.

TheCrow13 - 
NotImpressedByYourScreenName - Normally people don't put the result in the actual HEADLINE of the thread. If it wasn't for that there wouldn't have been a spoiler - there wasn't the last two weeks. Just requires a little bit of consideration... Phone Post

I've had many fights about this before. Fuck you if you do this. You don't see a "Ned dies at the end of season 1" for a game of thrones thread. Phone Post

Fucking fuckety fuck fuck! You fucking fucktards!

I'm only on episode 8 of Game of Thrones season 1.

Did I mention FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!?

ThEUniT - 

Screen shot? Phone Post

In that interview that was circulating yesterday, Adam Cella admitted that was Kevin in the back of the ambulance, but with the caveat that guys arent just taken to the hospital for KO's or losses, but also for anything as minor as complaining that their hands or a limb hurts, or even being dehydrated. Maybe he was just trying to make up for his spoilerish admission, but he makes a point about how the editing can throw you off.