Now this is a Gofundme I sympathize with.

https://www.gofundme.com/57o4ank

Alcohol consumption contributes to weight gain, interferes with sleep, increases the risk of developing cancer, and in the case of 20-something Kenny Bachman, led to ending up in New Jersey with a $1,636 Uber bill after a night of partying in Morgantown.

On Feb. 23, Bachman, a UPS deliveryman from Sewell, New Jersey, had been staying with friends at the West Virginia University campus before he and his group decided to check out some of Morgantown’s watering holes.

“We went to a frat party and then went to the bar,” he told a reporter for a Philadelphia CBS News affiliate. “I was getting drinks all night. I probably spent like $200 at the bar after already drinking all day.”

After that, “I kinda just blacked out,” Bachman said. “The last thing I remember was being in the bar, and then I just woke up in the Uber next to an older dude [the driver] telling me I was an hour out from Jersey.”

Bachman had apparently intended to call it a night, and have the Uber driver take him to where he was staying in Morgantown rather than to his New Jersey home. When he regained consciousness just before entering the Garden State, “I was like, that’s crazy,” he said he told the driver. “Why did you agree to take me to New Jersey from West Virginia?” Bachman said in the CBS interview.

To make matters worse, Bachman had ordered Uber’s XL service, which nearly doubles the size of a regular fare for the 300-plus mile trip, and paid for all toll fees.

“Afterwards I had it fully sink in,” Bachman told the television interviewer. “Once the ride ended and I saw how much it was, I was, like, ‘All right, this is insane.’ That was just crazy.”

Bachman ended up paying the fare and giving the driver a five star rating. There was no word about a tip.

He later posted on his Facebook page that he did not contact the television news station to talk about his $1,636 ride home from Morgantown. “I posted a Tweet for my friends to see and the Tweet blew up on its own. I am also not an alcoholic, rarely drink and work full-time. I am not some bum that just ran a tab up.”

But Bachman apparently does have an opportunistic streak. He posted a GoFundMe page on Thursday, on which he stated that he “blacked out in an Uber and woke up to a $1,600 dent in my pocket.”’

I guess there’s a difference between paying for your mistakes and having someone else pay for them.

As of 11 p.m. Friday, his GoFundMe page had collected a single donation of $50.

Sorry was having trouble posting 

Lol. Fuck that guy.

At what point do people say, hmm, other people should pay for my mistakes?

Fighting -

At what point do people say, hmm, other people should pay for my mistakes?

Yeah I know