Now who can say Conor is brash and disrespectful?

Dude was humble and super gracious in victory. What do you have to say now? The guy has IT!!! He is beautiful for the sport, just let him have his moment and see what the future holds in store for him. He is one of a select group that can say they have won a UFC title. Who else in the sport of fighting can say that? Remember, I said A SELECT GROUP. Not even and I hate to say it, not even Mendes can claim that. Sucks but he is 0-3 in title fights. What are the excuses now? Phone Post 3.0

Conor is brash and disrespectful

Do I get a prize?

shit I forgot this was for an interim title.

He has always been like that.  After the Porier win he said "This was business, nothing personal, how can I hate on a man that has the same dream as me."  He wishes peoples dreams would come true but just not in his division.  Kid always betrayed that higher level of consciousness respect but still can sell a fight. I've heard several humble statements from him.

WARcabrinha15 - Dude was humble and super gracious in victory. What do you have to say now? The guy has IT!!! He is beautiful for the sport, just let him have his moment and see what the future holds in store for him. He is one of a select group that can say they have won a UFC title. Who else in the sport of fighting can say that? Remember, I said A SELECT GROUP. Not even and I hate to say it, not even Mendes can claim that. Sucks but he is 0-3 in title fights. What are the excuses now? Phone Post 3.0
TJ is the only one of the Top 4 TAM athletes to win a title fight in the UFC between Faber, Chad, and Joe B they are 0-8 in UFC title fights. Granted one of Joe B's was against Dominick a weight class heavy. Still TJ is 2-0 for now with one against a debutant we'll see what happens with the Renan rematch but damn. Phone Post 3.0

BrolyTheJustSaiyan -
WARcabrinha15 - Dude was humble and super gracious in victory. What do you have to say now? The guy has IT!!! He is beautiful for the sport, just let him have his moment and see what the future holds in store for him. He is one of a select group that can say they have won a UFC title. Who else in the sport of fighting can say that? Remember, I said A SELECT GROUP. Not even and I hate to say it, not even Mendes can claim that. Sucks but he is 0-3 in title fights. What are the excuses now? Phone Post 3.0
TJ is the only one of the Top 4 TAM athletes to win a title fight in the UFC between Faber, Chad, and Joe B they are 0-8 in UFC title fights. Granted one of Joe B's was against Dominick a weight class heavy. Still TJ is 2-0 for now with one against a debutant we'll see what happens with the Renan rematch but damn. Phone Post 3.0
It sucks because they are all truly legit fighters but have run into absolute killerss. Full training camp or not, when the Egg, Joe Silva or Sean Shelby ask if you want to fight for the strap, you don't make excuses, you just say yes.

Elite fighters know that when you sign on that dotted line, there are no excuses. Just go out and fight your heart out. Phone Post 3.0

Conor is brash and disrespectful but he sez himself that he is always humble in victory and he is Phone Post 3.0

Lol he turned into a humble little bitch in his post fight interview, what a faggot. I guess that's what happens when you get your dick kicked in and luck out on a win.

btfos - I made this post in another thread. Just compare this to how DC acted after winning the belt

And what's funny too is that DC beat someone who was a gift match up for him and yet DC was acting like he was now p4p #1

Connor on the other hand just overcame his toughest test/worst match up, yet still remained humble...that's even more impressive on Connors part. With everything riding on the line and everyone talking shit about Connor ducking wrestlers, for Connor to shut those fuckers up and pass "his biggest test" was huge...Conor wouldve actaully had the right to act cocky after all of that that he went though...and yet Conor still remained humble. That shows a lot about Connor's true character. People don't realize Connor only does the pre-fight things he does to get into his opponents head and gain any psychological advantages he can. It's just business for Conor..Conor has never been malicious or made anything personal. After Connor beats down his opponents he shakes their hands and shows respect. Conor is the biggest star MMA has ever seen, in skills/promotion/everything. Conor will be bigger then Brock & Gsp combined

Sorry. Didn't mean to be a copycat. But thank you for not hatin on me. Take a vu sir for being a good sport. Phone Post 3.0

<blockquote>spjackson77 - <span id='userPost54050325' class='User-341230'>Lol he turned into a humble little bitch in his post fight interview, what a faggot. I guess that's what happens when you get your dick kicked in and luck out on a win.</span></blockquote><br />

Luck out and win? I am confused by this. also the dick kicked in? Did he suffer a nasty nut shot I did not see?

So-called 'Conor hater' checking in. Big props to the guy for taking out a top wrestler in dominating and convincing fashion. He's earned a true title shot in my books, and I'm glad he's going to enjoy the spoils of this war until that title shot happens. I think he's got a very good chance against Jose, and I can't wait to see him fight Frankie down the road, whether it's for a title or just shits and giggles.

"Brash and disrespectful"... for anyone that wants to hear the real Conor, re-watch the post fight presser. The guy sounds worn out from the media obligations, but pretty down to earth, humble and respectful for a guy that probably just joined the lifelong millionaires club.

Conors post fight presser was absolutely brilliant. Classy and well spoken. The guy is a marketing machine and he can fight. Has added a bunch of excitement to the UFC. Can't wait for the next fight.

jgiveshead - So-called 'Conor hater' checking in. Big props to the guy for taking out a top wrestler in dominating and convincing fashion. He's earned a true title shot in my books, and I'm glad he's going to enjoy the spoils of this war until that title shot happens. I think he's got a very good chance against Jose, and I can't wait to see him fight Frankie down the road, whether it's for a title or just shits and giggles.

"Brash and disrespectful"... for anyone that wants to hear the real Conor, re-watch the post fight presser. The guy sounds worn out from the media obligations, but pretty down to earth, humble and respectful for a guy that probably just joined the lifelong millionaires club.

For the record, I was never anti-Conor... I just thought, whether right or wrong, Frankie had earned the shot by being a more proven, well-rounded fighter. Well, I regret seeing things that way, Conor's more than earned the respect of the critics, and a proper title shot.

spjackson77 - Lol he turned into a humble little bitch in his post fight interview, what a faggot. I guess that's what happens when you get your dick kicked in and luck out on a win.
Somebody lost some money lol Phone Post 3.0

BrolyTheJustSaiyan - 

To be fair Faber in his prime was King of the WEC FW division, which was King of the FW divisions.

When the FWs came into the UFC they may have changed acronyms, but that was all.

spjackson77 - Lol he turned into a humble little bitch in his post fight interview, what a faggot. I guess that's what happens when you get your dick kicked in and luck out on a win.

speaking of little bitches... you are trying way to hard.

Damasta Shonuff - 
spjackson77 - Lol he turned into a humble little bitch in his post fight interview, what a faggot. I guess that's what happens when you get your dick kicked in and luck out on a win.

speaking of little bitches... you are trying way to hard.

Totes!!!!!

MDubz - Holy fuck you 15'ers are brainwashed and retarded Phone Post 3.0
C'mon man, he was super gracious in victory. Give the dude some credit man. Shit, I'm over sucking Chad's dick like HE just won the strap because of how much heart he fucking showed and here comes your bitch ass hating like a fucking scorned gf. Dude wtf, really man? Wah wah wah you're a 15er? Really, Is that is all you can say right now?

Go drink some water, your liquid courage is wearing off. Fucking bell end. Phone Post 3.0

not the real belt.paper champ

btfos - I made this post in another thread. Just compare this to how DC acted after winning the belt

And what's funny too is that DC beat someone who was a gift match up for him and yet DC was acting like he was now p4p #1

Connor on the other hand just overcame his toughest test/worst match up, yet still remained humble...that's even more impressive on Connors part. With everything riding on the line and everyone talking shit about Connor ducking wrestlers, for Connor to shut those fuckers up and pass "his biggest test" was huge...Conor wouldve actaully had the right to act cocky after all of that that he went though...and yet Conor still remained humble. That shows a lot about Connor's true character. People don't realize Connor only does the pre-fight things he does to get into his opponents head and gain any psychological advantages he can. It's just business for Conor..Conor has never been malicious or made anything personal. After Connor beats down his opponents he shakes their hands and shows respect. Conor is the biggest star MMA has ever seen, in skills/promotion/everything. Conor will be bigger then Brock & Gsp combined

VU Phone Post 3.0