Now you've done it!!!

This is my first post. I have been lurking here for years and have finally decided to take the plunge because of all of the hate for Tim Silvia. I am so sick of listening to people put him down. If AA had followed up his punch with fight winning GnP, everyone would have been talking about him being one of the best "eva". But since Tim took his best shot, recovered and then knocked his ... out, all of you haters have just decided that it was lucky. WOW, it sucks that this is my first post. Thanx.

I agree all the hating is a little much, now prepare for a trashing.....

Mato

ps welcome

bbbbooooooooooooooooo this man

that was genuinely great..... LOL

When sylvia won that fight he proved 2 things. 1) AA was overrated. 2) he's better than PAUL BUeNTELLO and all the other schmucks in the ufc hw division (whoopty frickin do)

"This is my first post. I have been lurking here for years and have finally decided to take the plunge because of all of the hate for Tim Silvia. I am so sick of listening to people put him down. If AA had followed up his punch with fight winning GnP, everyone would have been talking about him being one of the best "eva". But since Tim took his best shot, recovered and then knocked his ... out, all of you haters have just decided that it was lucky. WOW, it sucks that this is my first post. Thanx. "

KKKKKKK KKKKKKK MMMMMMM RED ALERT!

"If AA had followed up his punch with fight winning GnP, everyone would have been talking about him being one of the best "eva". But since Tim took his best shot, recovered and then knocked his ... out, all of you haters have just decided that it was lucky."

Nope.

"I've been lurking for years"

Member since today.

Welcome back Tape Lord.

Wow. This is fun. Secret Tim? Nope. My name is Dean Kugler. I train at Pat's. I have been there on and off for about 6 years. My first fight was against Sean Sherk at an amateur contest in Iowa. He won a decision but was later removed because he had too many pro fights. So on 2 weeks notice, I took his slot at the Extreme Challenge Nationals (I also got the flu but that helped me make weight) and lost a decision to Mark McGillip (sp). Took a few years off and then started last year again. I fought in KC last October and won. I have done some submission stuff as well. I love this sport and try to stay fairly informed. So, you know who I am now and can check it out. As for my first post being one that defends "Tit Sylvia", looks like he doesn't need it. And as for all the people saying that he "sucks", none of you would say that to his face. He puts it out there and wins. What a slob.

HI KKM,

Ok with that out of the way I agree completely.  Tim takes alot of shit on here and I think most of it comes fromthe whole roid issue a couple years ago.  I think he deserves the belt and I am glad it is going back to Iowa, where it belongs.

No prob. with the KKM stuff, I was just pointing out that I am not Tim.

WHATS UP NOW!??!!?

I knew that as soon as posted, I would have another addiction to contend with. And thanks for the welcome guys.

what the hell is KKM?

US

I don't know, it sort of points out the hateful/pubescent type fans. And they're the ones I like giving the most shit too.

Hey Fighting Fish,

Check your MMA.TV mail! :)

Shaddup KKM!

Actually I would tell Tim he sucks to his face. If he hits me I will run like a little girl and sue for loads of cash...Good fucking day sir :P

"Actually I would tell Tim he sucks to his face. If he hits me I will run like a little girl and sue for loads of cash...Good fucking day sir :P"

Well, aren't you cool? ;)