NSAC Meeting later this month...

I'll be there and Ustreaming.
let me hear what ya got... Phone Post

Fighters Only covered the NSAC press release in which the commission invited MMA fans to suggest possible changes to their traditional unified rule set.The Nevada State Athletic Commission will be holding an open meeting this month where mixed martial arts fans can suggest alterations they would like to see to the unified rules.Fans can also submit their suggestions by email to NSAC director Keith Kizer by email viakkizer@boxing.nv.govNSAC’s press release declares the body to be interested in “comments from interested persons on any matter related to contests or exhibitions of unarmed combat, or any other matter within the jurisdiction of the NSAC.” Phone Post

KevinMcAllister -  

I'd ask why and the fuck they have people like Cecil Peoples and Adelaide Byrd judging UFC main events in 2012.

Are there no repercussions for horrible calls by judges and referees? Knock these idiots down to regional shows and give someone else a shot at the big time.

It's like Keith Kizer lets the inmates run the asylum.

Damn I wish I could go. I feel like it's going to be a bunch of people there who won't be able to formulate valid criticism and get through to these fools.

Spit some truth and make us proud Layzie!

I'll try bud Phone Post

Youabsolutelysuck - I swear to Christ I hate this fucking world and all of these stupid ignorant people.

In a perfect world nick goes in with a blunt behind his ear playing with nun-chucks and gives Keizer the bird. Mma doesn't deserve nick. Phone Post

I like your style Phone Post

cosign

unclehulka13 -
LayzieTheSavage -
Youabsolutelysuck - I swear to Christ I hate this fucking world and all of these stupid ignorant people.

In a perfect world nick goes in with a blunt behind his ear playing with nun-chucks and gives Keizer the bird. Mma doesn't deserve nick. Phone Post

I like your style Phone Post

Charge your phone. The AO press conf you covered was awesome to watch. Phone Post

I haven't left home without a charger and extension cord since! Phone Post

willienugget - When you caught the cat fight with Tru and that other guy, why did the feed stop right when Nick was about to talk? Did you begin a new one? I just thought that was weird that you got the whole behind the scenes deal but nothing with Nick. I figured that's why you were there.

Yeah I actually started another vid for that press pit interview Phone Post