NU METAL is way better then 80s cock rock

Yeah I said it.

nu metal is heaps better then that 80s sleazy ass sunset strip sound 

for real fuck   Mötley Crüe, wasp, sabastion Bach or  whatever..I can't even remember the names to most of these fuckers,

on the flip side. Korn slipknot, mudvane, soul fly  sevendust, mother fucking Limp bizkit!! system of a down... An heaps more.

so who you got OG? Where are my NU crew at! 

NU METAL OR 80s COCK ROCK SHIT? Who you got!!

where you at  Rv doom an dreville!!

i know  you loathe this shit D

He's right you know

God damn straight it is, and honestly they both kick the shit out of the dog shit they label Rock now days.

Nope. Cock Rock was better purely for some of the guitarists it produced.

It’s kind of cool to hate on Nu Metal. Find a Faith No More fan and tell them FNM started Nu Metal and see how prissy they get.

I disagree! 

The main riff in looks that kill by Motley Crue is b b b banging! 

Enjoy what you enjoy my friend.

take out Limp Bizkit and I completely agree.

Wasp is fucking awesome and not in the same genre as the glam rock bands. Wasp is what manson wishes he could have been(musically and showmanship wise). Been listening to them a lot lately. They dont have any bad albums and a lot of great ones. Still not black enough, the electric circus, kfd, etc... solid metal band that’s underrated as fuck. 

But i really would hate to burst your bubble....but glam rock’s replacement was “numetal”.. both harder versions of rock bands that mtv called metal. People dont like to be reminded that headbangers ball in the 80s had winger, poison etc on it. And in the 2000s numetal was replaced by the metalxcore bands. Its a weird cycle mtv has. 

And dragunov lol yes!! I blame mike patton and faith no more for that shitty almost metal genre. 

They kind of seem like similar things, they just followed the trend of the different time periods. Back then in the 80's it was the teased hair gay feminine look, then nu-metal did the white guys with dreads, face piercings and baggy clothes "street" look. The glam stuff seemed more sincere to me.

At least back then there were always hot bitches in the videos, nu-metal was all goofy looking dudes with braided beards or "scary" masks jumping around and mugging for the camera. Musically, neither was great, just a matter of what you like/taste. There was good stuff here and there from both genres. Personally I'm more likely to change the station on Slipknot or Mudvayne than Ratt or Dokken.

Ryann Von Doom -

Wasp is fucking awesome and not in the same genre as the glam rock bands. Wasp is what manson wishes he could have been(musically and showmanship wise). Been listening to them a lot lately. They dont have any bad albums and a lot of great ones. Still not black enough, the electric circus, kfd, etc... solid metal band that’s underrated as fuck. 

But i really would hate to burst your bubble....but glam rock’s replacement was “numetal”.. both harder versions of rock bands that mtv called metal. People dont like to be reminded that headbangers ball in the 80s had winger, poison etc on it. And in the 2000s numetal was replaced by the metalxcore bands. Its a weird cycle mtv has. 

And dragunov lol yes!! I blame mike patton and faith no more for that shitty almost metal genre. 

The Crimson Idol has never got the due for what an amazing album it is. It has aged quite well also. Blackie hit a new level in his songwriting on that album. 

I’m feeling those lighters

Soulfly still on regular rotation here

BJTT-OGtripleOG - 

Soulfly still on regular rotation here

I just saw soulfly two weeks ago. Great band.

Good thing I was too young to get tattoos back in the mid - late 90s, I'd probably have a giant Korn logo on my body somewhere.

However, thrash and death metal reign supreme

Dust off some old stuff up in hur