NU METAL is way better then 80s cock rock

most glam was too cheesey

but some was and still is good

and today i'll tske THE DARKNESS over all nu-metal

I love a wide range of rock that includes some 80's glam and some Nu Metal. Hell I would call Sevendust up there with my favorites. 

Do we still make rock and roll? Genuinely asking, all I see is country rap and pop. 

I unironically like a lot of stuff from both.

Nu metal was pretty much the swansong of white American youth culture. Since then its been all rap. 

Sevendust has a new album out and it's great. Do yourself a favor and check it out. 

JKING -

Sevendust has a new album out and it's great. Do yourself a favor and check it out. 

I've seen them a handful of times already but was toying around with checking them out tomorrow always a good show when I've seen them.

God damn those fucking bands suck. Bringing back up the ghosts of being a metalhead and fans of these shit bands trying to be associated with us. Fuck. You. 

Thankfully the 80's still had thrash metal.

Nope nope nope

All those bands mentioned in the OP suck. I do have some 7”s by SoaD, Slipknot & WASP thought they’ve made a couple decent tunes each. Duality is a fucking great song 

Ryann Von Doom -

God damn those fucking bands suck. Bringing back up the ghosts of being a metalhead and fans of these shit bands trying to be associated with us. Fuck. You. 

Bro you didn't even say loathe once!  

Dreville79 -

All those bands mentioned in the OP suck. I do have some 7”s by SoaD, Slipknot & WASP thought they’ve made a couple decent tunes each. Duality is a fucking great song 

I know they are not quite wishbone ash or whatever, but at least you admitted there were some good songs.

Rap/Rock, lol.... Just straight garbage

Hate420 -

What are you laughing at cockboy?

great times an memories, an while my dreads are long gone, I've still got my eyebrow ring.

korns first two albums were soooo fucking good

Bukkaked by Bombers -
Ryann Von Doom -

Bro you didn't even say loathe once!  

Wasnt needed. I helped boo syndrome of a down off the stage when they opened for slayer in 98. 15 year old von doom was happy. 

Bukkaked by Bombers -
Hate420 -

What are you laughing at cockboy?

great times an memories, an while my dreads are long gone, I've still got my eyebrow ring.

korns first two albums were soooo fucking good

I tried getting into korn, 1998... would listen to the first two albums and was not impressed... was getting into obituary and death then. Blew everything out of the water... and that genre was just so subpar and insipid. 

All those bands you mentioned lived in LA and partied on Sunset strip either before or once they made it the same way the 80s bands did. Nu Metal is an extension of Hair Metal buttock.