nude beer fest you say?

craftbeer

POCONOS – Nothing goes better with a pale ale than a tanned body. Sunny Rest Resort, a naturalist resort in northeastern Pennsylvania, will be hosting a no-clothing mandatory beer festival to kick off the summer. According to the resort’s website, the “Bare Beach Beer Bash” on June 28 offers unlimited beer sampling from domestic and imported breweries, live poolside music and more – all in the nude. Naked drinking not really your thing? Sorry, this isn’t for you. An event flyer mandates that “Nudity is required at the beer festival area & in the pools and hot tub.” Advance tickets are $16 or $18 at the door, and additional discounts are available to Sunny Rest members. The public is welcome to the event, as long as you’re 21 and over, and non-guests can bring the flyer to receive free day admission with the purchase of a festival ticket. The resort recommends calling ahead.

Are raging hard-ons frowned upon, or encouraged?

Those 3 girls on the poster, will not be there and neither will any girl that looks that good. I got fooled once, fuck nude anything in the USA.

My guess is it'll be a sausge fest of fat old guys with their balls hanging down to their knees.  And maybe one or two fat old biker chicks with wrinkled skin and tits hanging down to their knees.  

Research Phone Post 3.0

Crashdt - Those 3 girls on the poster, will not be there and neither will any girl that looks that good. I got fooled once, fuck nude anything in the USA.

Nude beaches and events are all-inclusive, which is the reason to avoid them.

Crashdt - Those 3 girls on the poster, will not be there and neither will any girl that looks that good. I got fooled once, fuck nude anything in the USA.
Haha same , they should call it sausage and beer , any cute girl is paid to be there Phone Post 3.0

It's gonna be all balls. Phone Post 3.0