Nude WMMA Calender from Finland

This is relevant to my interests. Phone Post 3.0

FinnishMcInnis - 
touch - 
NorthFromHere - 

Finnish MMA club "MMA Imatra" is collecting money to pay the rent for the gym by selling a girl calender featuring club's female MMA fighters and BJJ practitioners.

Support MMA and these brave chicks and order the calender from MMA Imatra's Facebook page.

Sample for the horny UG:

Do you live in Imatra?

yup,since 1995

So you are NorthFromHere? Or you both live there. I was in Imatra a month ago, would be nice to meet some UG'er lol

If I want to buy it later can i leave a small deposit on the calender first? Phone Post 3.0

oioisavvy - If I want to buy it later can i leave a small deposit on the calender first? Phone Post 3.0

smaller deposit than 20€?Shit,i thought that my life sucks,but maybe I'm doing just fine and dandy

touch - 
FinnishMcInnis - 
touch - 
NorthFromHere - 

Finnish MMA club "MMA Imatra" is collecting money to pay the rent for the gym by selling a girl calender featuring club's female MMA fighters and BJJ practitioners.

Support MMA and these brave chicks and order the calender from MMA Imatra's Facebook page.

Sample for the horny UG:

Do you live in Imatra?

yup,since 1995

So you are NorthFromHere? Or you both live there. I was in Imatra a month ago, would be nice to meet some UG'er lol

Sorry,misread it.NorthFromHere might be from Helsinki or turku but I'm from imatra... What the hell you were doing here if I might ask?

FinnishMcInnis - 
oioisavvy - If I want to buy it later can i leave a small deposit on the calender first? Phone Post 3.0

smaller deposit than 20€?Shit,i thought that my life sucks,but maybe I'm doing just fine and dandy

^did not get the joke

mestregruber - 
FinnishMcInnis - 

^did not get the joke

okay,let me break it down.Small deposit?Shit,just buy the damn calendar and they'll send it to you.It ain't 2000 bucks.So I meant that even I have possibility to purchase it and im flat broke.And if guessed correctly what he meant about the small deposit... But either way im not forcing anyone,if U wanna support a smalltown gym do what your heart says.

In Phone Post 3.0

Subby Phone Post 3.0

FinnishMcInnis - http://static.iltalehti.fi/urheilu/kalenteri4021214_820_ur.jpg. blue namer please EDIT:cover the nipples!!!

lord have mercy,no words could justify what I would do to that female....

Kirik - 
FinnishMcInnis - http://static.iltalehti.fi/urheilu/kalenteri4021214_820_ur.jpg. blue namer please EDIT:cover the nipples!!!

Thanks kirik,our knight in the shining armor :)

FinnishMcInnis -
mestregruber - 
FinnishMcInnis - 

^did not get the joke

okay,let me break it down.Small deposit?Shit,just buy the damn calendar and they'll send it to you.It ain't 2000 bucks.So I meant that even I have possibility to purchase it and im flat broke.And if guessed correctly what he meant about the small deposit... But either way im not forcing anyone,if U wanna support a smalltown gym do what your heart says.
He meant ejaculate on it. Phone Post 3.0

torquemada -
FinnishMcInnis -
mestregruber - 
FinnishMcInnis - 

^did not get the joke

Ha! Can't believe that had to be explained.

Any chance there will be a way for us stupid Amuricans to order this from a normal site that's in english? Phone Post 3.0

need more photos

To order the fabulous calender, please email maaria.haltsonen@hotmail.com. Include in the email your:
•Name
•Shipping address
•Home Country

And add a note that UG sent ya!

touch - 
NorthFromHere - 

Sample for the horny UG:

Do you live in Imatra?

Touch, no I'm from Helsinki.

sad that every chick that enters the sport finds themselves exposed for money sooner or later

HELWIG - 

sad that every chick that enters the sport finds themselves exposed for money sooner or later

I gotta explain something to you right now.Our towns population is approximately 27500.Guess how many takes mma or bjj lessons?Not many,while this wouldn't normally be a problem as the numbers are even smaller at other combat sports here.But guess what?Wrestling,judo and karate clubs are supported by the city,mma is not and it's our only mma gym here.Something has to be done and they're doing it alright.

torquemada -
FinnishMcInnis -
mestregruber - 
FinnishMcInnis - 

^did not get the joke

Lost in translation. Phone Post 3.0