Number 1 MMA fan Contest

MMA #1 fan Contest The Fight Lab The only MMA store in southern Ca. Carrying many of the major brands of MMA clothing and gear would like to hold a contest to see who is the biggest fan is.
We will be giving away shorts, shirts and so gear to who we feel is the biggest fan.
Write down what makes you the biggest fan and why you should win. Include you name, and email address so that we can contact you good luck and support the sport
Do not email me you. just post on here
The fight lab
www.thefightlab.net
thefightlab@hotmail.com

ttt

ttt

I have a Genki Sudo T-shirt. Mind you you can only get these shirts in Japan and I live in America. I had a buddy do a secret ops smuggling mission for me.

NICE

I got a buddy that trains with the american top team. He is like a walking encyclopodia for Jiu-Jitsu trounies and mma fights. I mean before he went to train with them and trained with us. He would get off work watch a fight the go to class leave class get something to eat watch more fights then go to bed. But you could ask him who fought who and alot of times from memory he could tell you who fought which round they won by the time and how they won. It was pretty crazy. But I guess he wont enter. But jsut for the fact he lives and greathes mma and stuff plus has all that knowledge would make him the biggest fan. Or just really dedicated.

I know a few people like that
its pretty crazy

support the sport

I may not be the number one fan but MMA has been an awesome way for me to maintain any sanity I have this past year.

mma.tv and the people I met here also have been awesome for me.

Thanx everyone!

very good post

ttt

ttt

Seriously, thankx to Kirik, everyone who posts to mma.tv and thanx jeebus for mma dvds.

I cannot count how many hours I have laid in hospital rooms and the like with a portable dvd player and an MMA dvd nor can I count the time I have spent here while I've been at the cancer clinic or at home just watching over my Wife.

I would have been even nuttier than I am now without them.

I think it's that wacko Arias Garcia.

I think that could build a very good case for myself as I have been a member here since 1998,I have only missed a total of 8 UFC`s.I am a member of at least 4 MMA forums.Here is some of my memoribilia I have,But since then I have acquired more T-shirts laminates,posters,and a "Rampage" action figure from Japan

This stuff might not be collectables but here goes.

I have 3 all access laminates from WEC,2 all access laminates from IFC, 1 IFC V.I.P Laminate.3 IFC shirts,and a IFC sweater, 2 different Lions Den shirts,a Gracie Jiu-Jitsu shirt,and 2 Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Tank-Tops,a Slo Kickboxing shirt,2 Rage wear T-shirts.a Team Tsunami shirt,2 Tap-Out shirts & Key Chain,plus a huge Tap-out sticker from off of the cage canvas.I had 1 UFC shirt but I gave it away (Too small)2 completely filled boxes of MMA tapes(about 100)about 16 DVD`s,a UFC Replica Belt(signed by Couture & Liddell)multiple posters from IFC & WEC and a King of the Cage shirt,Ultimate Athlete shirt,2 Outkast fighter shirts,2 pairs of UFC board shorts,and a 10th Anniversary program(Revolution)Also,Gladiator Challenge,Tap-Out,Pride,Rage,Gracie Jiu-Jitsu and FCF Stickers.Also pictures with these guys.

Randy Couture,Chuck Liddell,Frank Shamrock,Tim Sylvia,Jens Pulver,Matt Hughes,Jeremy Horn,Fabiano Iha,Matt Lindland,Jerry Bolander,Pete Williams,Vernon White,Bob Shamrock,Bob Cook,Josh Thomson,Justin Eilers,Jeff Blatnick,Shonie Carter,Mike Kyle,Paul Buentello(sp)Olaf Alfonso,Jeremy Jackson,Thomas"wild man" Denny,Judy Neff, Nick Diaz,Cole Escovedo,Sean Liddell,Brian Johnston and more.

The best way to find out how much of a fan I am would be to talk to the people that know me.My bedroom is covered in MMA memoribilia,the walls all covered with nothing but event posters.

All could be verified by webcam if push comes to shove :-)

*My webcam is not currently hooked up since I moved,because I can not find the darn CD that came with it. :-(

Mike Crane

TheDropper@yahoo.com

seriously should consider Momita as 1 of the BIGGEST fans with the most heart, I can't think of 1 time she has bashed an event or a fighter, (manny don't count cause we all know he ain't real)and thats alot of "heart".

Boogyman has just slapped the correct silly.If Momita would have posted on this thread,I would not have even tried.

Momita =  #1

ttt 4 Momita! I nominate her!

we have disided to have two winners one off of here and one off of sherdog.
the winner on here is crowbar. thanks for everyone that posted and we will be doing this again

frankisfoool gets my vote!