Numbers don’t lie (Biden)

1 Like

:joy:
You love propaganda, right?

1 Like

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2021-12-09/the-biden-economy-is-actually-doing-pretty-well

3 Likes

3 Likes

Fuck are you supposed to be Scott Steiner?

That doesn’t even cover inflation.

6.8% inflation. That number is no lie.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Lol at Op’s retarded ass eating this up. Retards are gonna retard. I think for context they need to start including the other two important factors when claiming what this country’s unemployment rate is.

I want to see how many people who were on unemployment the previous quarter are no longer applicable to collect it now as well as how many people actually became fully employed and are not just working 2 shit jobs so they no longer can collect.

Also, the article says initial filing. So it doesnt even matter in the complete situation of the unemployment rate.

Also, Cramer can go suck some dick. That dude is nothing more then a glorified tv weather reporter. He has a very abysmal record when speaking of predicting economical changes. If that is who you are getting your investment strategy from you are truly fucked.

2 Likes

I was just getting ready to post this. This fucking jackasses monetary policies literally just gave everyone a 7 percent pay cut. Fuck this dude and Jim Cramer is a fucking talking monkey.

1 Like