NURSES ARE SLOOTS ! Thread (God Bless Em !)

I know I know, lot of them do incredibly hard jobs. Good on them for that.

But Iโ€™ve dated a couple in the past. Crazy in the fucken sack. God bless their hearts.

11 Likes

29 Likes

16 Likes

17 Likes

16 Likes

I can confirm that nurses are sloots. God bless them all.

5 Likes

Nurses are usually crazy whores.

13 Likes

The weird thing is that them changing bedpans and cleaning shit off of old people for most of the workday makes them horny when they get home.

5 Likes

12 Likes

:grinning:

2 Likes

32 Likes

8 Likes

18 Likes

4 Likes

Incorrect. Their baseline is horny and that shit has no effect on it

1 Like

5 Likes

Agreed and confirmed. Sloots.

1 Like

36 Likes

I had some hip surgery not too long ago. Probably about a year and a half ago. I remember coming to and there was a nice nurse there taking care of me and a few others post op.

I woke up because she was putting chapstick on my lips. Which I was very grateful for as they were super dry.

Over the next 45 minutes to an hour she continues to help me with my comfort and pain management and giving me ice chips, etc.

Then, as she was adjusting my blankets (it seems extra cold after surgery), I feel her hand start to adjust around the crotch area.

I look at her. She looks at me. I ask her for help. She says, in a hushed voice, that she would be happy to help me if it were to make me more comfortable. I say please. She says she would help me if I help her. I say โ€œAnything!โ€

She looks at me, dead ass, and says โ€œImma, need about $3.50.โ€

Well it was about that time that I noticed that the post op nurse was about 8 stories tall and a crustacean from the protozoic era.

I yelled at the top of my lungs, through the pain and discomfort, โ€œGET THE HELL ON OUTTA HERE GOD DAMNED LOCH NESS MONSTER!โ€

51 Likes

GIF by MOODMAN

10 Likes