NURSES ARE SLOOTS ! Thread (God Bless Em !)

Female Cops
Nurses

In my career I bet all saw 100+ people lose their job, get arrested and or divorced over female cops and nurses.

5 Likes

Post as many hairdressers as you want. I’ve got a couple good stories… a couple pictures too :wink:

1 Like

Also I think that picture is hot. I said it before and threads. I love brunettes. I love bigger noses. Slight overbites. And those tits hanging out is a bonus

3 Likes

I love this pic so much. It looks like the ass of the friendly woman next door that is sweet and fun to fuck. The kinda girl you want bang all morning, bounce her ass all over the place and then go eat a slice of pizza with on the boardwalk. Post #161 in this thread.

9 Likes

I don’t even need to see her face, I’d marry her

Ill Take It Ian Mckellen GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

6 Likes

In

1 Like

Well I’m late to the party!

8 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

17 Likes

11 Likes

this thread is perfect but these are health care professionals. America is truly fucked.

2 Likes

When we are older getting care, the rub n tugs are gonna be awesome.

5 Likes

Don’t diss nurses. I’ve spent much time, near death, in a hospital bed and I tell you young, pretty, flirty nurses are angels and do fine work. You think other countries’ nurses are somehow better?

1 Like

11 Likes

11 Likes

13 Likes

Exactly.

If a nurse does her job well… then I don’t really care if she is a black belt sloot… in fact, I welcome it.

1 Like