NURSES ARE SLOOTS ! Thread (God Bless Em !)

Oh Diana.

1 Like

I am almost positive I know where this one works

In for big asses in scrubs.

3 Likes

She is going to blow away one day if winds pick up

2 Likes

Cough cough. Are you sure about that. Cough cough. I think I might be coming down with something :wink:

All of them need “appreciation” :crazy_face:

22 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/GoneWildScrubs/

3 Likes

Not all heroes wear capes!

nice.

little know fact about me… I LOVE BIG ASSES :slight_smile:

Screenshot 2021-12-02 at 10-49-38 r GoneWildScrubs - NSFW sir, why is your blood pressure so high 🤪

15 Likes

sub

In

what’s up with these new tapered scrubs? they’re like 90% lycra and super form fitting. nurse came in the other day at my daughter’s dr appt. in them and i thought i was being set up for a second. they are very different from the scrubs my wife wears.

4 Likes

They’re bitches the second you realize they’ll fuck everyone but you.

2 Likes

wHAT !!! fuck … I did not need to hear that …lol

Female Firefighters and cops too

2 Likes

When Bobo the bedpan orderly who rides to work from the halfway house in a short bus gets more play than you do, you need to reassess your life choices.

1 Like

My wife is a pharmacist and the deal is the aftermarket scrubs are just a lot more comfortable than the stock ones supplied by the hospital

2 Likes

Fuck. You might be right.

I used to hook up with a forestry firefighter chick in my younger days. Crazy as fuck.

And a “discharged” cop in recent years. I think I mentioned the firefighter in some crazy forum stories in past

my wife buys her own too. dickies i think. that’s not what i’m talking about. this was form fitting, like workout gear tight. tbh, i thought it was completely inappropriate for a professional environment. it looked like a halloween costume.

I’d appreciate the hell out of her, with my penis

1 Like