NWA Powerrr

I'm wondering why NWA Powerrr doesn't really get mentioned here.  It's an easy to watch 1 hour show.  Is it because of the lack of stars?  Is it the old school feel in both set and matches (I honestly prefer these of matches over Impact and ROH which have repetitive high spots, repeated kick out of finishers etc.)?  I understand that the roster is small and is a bit of a negative.  I pop it on when I'm eating lunch and the hour flies through.

There hasnt been anything new has it?  During weekly updates and shows it does have good discussions.

I guess I keep missing the threads then.  Whenever I come to this forum it is usually just AEW and WWE with the occasional Impact.

There isn't usually a weekly thread but it's pretty popular with a number of members on the board.

Personally, if NXT and AEW are tied for my top two promotions / brands right now, Powerrr is a close 2nd (3rd) right behind them.

They're not still putting on shows are they, though? They usually pop up on my youtube regularly, but haven't in a while - I figured they'd all but shut down due to covid after whatever tapings they already had in the can had aired.

Its my favorite wrestling show. It needs dokken though.

Wiggy - 

There isn't usually a weekly thread but it's pretty popular with a number of members on the board.

Personally, if NXT and AEW are tied for my top two promotions / brands right now, Powerrr is a close 2nd (3rd) right behind them.

They're not still putting on shows are they, though? They usually pop up on my youtube regularly, but haven't in a while - I figured they'd all but shut down due to covid after whatever tapings they already had in the can had aired.

I'm a bit behind in the episodes but I do think they shut down due to Covid.

JLK -

I guess I keep missing the threads then.  Whenever I come to this forum it is usually just AEW and WWE with the occasional Impact.

There was a long running thread that lost its steam after Cornette was canned.

^thread died when this sub became the OG with people arguing over Cornettes firing, killed the thread.

Powerrr is great, like it so much I bought a damn t shirt for myself for Xmas.

Watching this week's episode replacement: NWA Crockett Cup 2019 The Entire Story

Announced at the beginning, they will replay Crockett Cup 19 ppv on YouTube this Sunday for free when Crockett Cup 20 ppv was set to air.