NWO Revolution

Is now on Netflix

And it's only 63 minutes? Wasn't expecting that. Starting now, will update what I though afterwards Phone Post

50 greatest finishers

Rock vs Cena

Those two have also been added Phone Post

Watched it last night, seems they started to get into some of the beef and a lot of the guys who were screwed by the Kliq hitting WCW, seemed edited in their descriptions. Overall, I liked watching it. Nice addition to Netflix. Phone Post

My biggest complaint is a lot of those interviews have been played over and over now.

The Monday night wars, the rise and fall of WCW, and now this NWO documentary all used the same interviews. Yes there was some new stuff that I've never heard, but nothing that would of made me feel great about spending 20 bucks. Phone Post

Winky is Wright - My biggest complaint is a lot of those interviews have been played over and over now.

The Monday night wars, the rise and fall of WCW, and now this NWO documentary all used the same interviews. Yes there was some new stuff that I've never heard, but nothing that would of made me feel great about spending 20 bucks. Phone Post

Just finished

NWO anthology was way way better Phone Post

They are on instant as well.  Watching right now. 

I only use a friends acct all the time. School me on Netflix instant. Is that a US only thing?

Also wtf does Canada have hella UFC, but US none? Phone Post

Is cm punk on? Phone Post

FCFBlazer - 

Is cm punk on? Phone Post

That used to be online, but haven't seen it in awhile. Keep searching 

It's not on Netflix Instant yet

AWE legends reunion is on. Perry Faturn has his first match in 9 yrs.