NXT The End

Tonight.

Steel Cage Match for the NXT Title:
-Finn Balor vs. Samoa Joe (c)

NXT Women’s Title Match:
-Nia Jax vs. Asuka (c)

NXT Tag Team Title Match:
-Dash and Dawson vs. Chad Gable and Jason Jordan (c’s)

-Austin Aries vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

-Tye Dillinger vs. Andrade “Cien” Almas

I assume everyone goes to the main roster after this.

kingofpancakes80 - I assume everyone goes to the main roster after this.
Me too -_- Phone Post 3.0

they're not going to kill a touring brand

the end probably just refers to balor leaving. maybe a couple others will follow.

evh - they're not going to kill a touring brand

the end probably just refers to balor leaving. maybe a couple others will follow.
just released a new shirt that has the NXT logo on it. I'm assuming they would not have a shirt on preorder for someone that is leaving that brand. Phone Post 3.0

Ya I'm betting on finn moving up Phone Post 3.0

Finn Balor -
evh - they're not going to kill a touring brand

just released a new shirt that has the NXT logo on it. I'm assuming they would not have a shirt on preorder for someone that is leaving that brand. Phone Post 3.0
Listen finn, if you have the inside scoop on your contract just spill the beans Phone Post 3.0

It's hard to imagine Finn isn't going up. I read earlier a couple NXT guys would be joining the club soon. Phone Post 3.0

Wasn't Nakamura in the bullet club? Phone Post 3.0

kingofpancakes80 - Wasn't Nakamura in the bullet club? Phone Post 3.0
Nakamura was the head of CHAOS, Bullet Club's top rivals Phone Post 3.0

Yujiro Takahashi is the only Japanese member in Bullet Club history, it's all foreigners Phone Post 3.0

They're promoting Balor for the UK tour. Joe is more deserving of the main roster anyways. Phone Post 3.0

A-Double is wrestling Nakamura!?!

(I haven't had the chance to catch up on NXT in several weeks.)

Holy balls, that has the chance to be a fucking amazing match.

And as far as Finn goes, I'd like to see him lose to Joe tonight. Then nothing else from him. At MITB, have the AJ/Cena match ending go sideways. Gallows & Anderson hit the ring. The Club is taking out Cena. All 3 New Day members hit the ring, so now it's 4 on 3.

New Day & Cena are taking out The Club when the arena goes dark.

BUMbumbumbumbumbum

BUMbumbumbumbumbum

screeching guitar

Single spotlight shines on Balor as the demon in the middle of the ring looking down. The other 7 guys are standing there in disbelief.

Finn starts to look up as his music progresses.

The first big crescendo of his music hits (when the lights usually flash hard & Balor puts his arms in the air) and the lights come up. Finn immediately clocks a member of the New Day as he & the The Club go onto clean house.

The Demon is the newest member of The Club and all 4 pose in the ring as New Day & Cena are laid out.

Loser of the main event is definitely going up.

Little guy has soccer on Wednesday's so I always have to catch the replay of NXT. Phone Post 3.0

Are spoilers ok on here? I don't want to be that guy Phone Post 3.0

grizz632 - Are spoilers ok on here? I don't want to be that guy Phone Post 3.0

I say yes - make this the official thread.

Works for me

Bobby Roode is there, so expect to see him in some capacity Phone Post 3.0

grizz632 - Works for me

Bobby better not be starting in nxt. EY i understand but roode could be main rlster right away Phone Post 3.0

NXT Takeover Brooklyn tickets go on sale Saturday for August. Doubt this is the end of NXT. Phone Post 3.0

LittleKang -
grizz632 - Works for me

Bobby better not be starting in nxt. EY i understand but roode could be main rlster right away Phone Post 3.0
If guys are being brought up, they need some names to replace them.

Not a big deal if he has a cup of coffee in NXT Phone Post 3.0