NXT thread

Watching tonights nxt right now.

Itami vs balor as the main event.

Baron Corbin vs Adrian Neville also tonight. Will be interesting to see Corbin in a longer match, also interested in kenta vs devitt. Should be epic! Phone Post 3.0

Next week will be must see! Look for Pac v. Prince Devitt in New Japan, available on Youtube. GREAT match! Guys have amazing chemistry, next week has match of the year potential. PLUS, Generico v. Steen! Cant wait!

sambo4248 - Watching tonights nxt right now.

Itami vs balor as the main event.

Baron Corbin vs Adrian Neville also tonight. Will be interesting to see Corbin in a longer match, also interested in kenta vs devitt. Should be epic! Phone Post 3.0
Feuding? Phone Post 3.0

Itami vs balor was good but i feel i got robbed of a great match because off stupid commercials.

Baron Corbin didn't look half bad, although i wish dempsey would have done something stronger with it leading to his first loss.

I'll have to give Pac vs devitt a shot. I didn't realize Neville wrestled in Japan. I'm really looking forward to next week. NXT continues to just be a much better product all around. HHH said that it's easier to book because it has a more focussed demographic but i really think if they booked Raw similarly, just ABC style, it would be infinitely better. Only thing I didn't like was commercials during the main event. Phone Post 3.0

Almost forget, Enzo Amore, Big Cass, and Carmella are amazing. And you can't teach that! How you doin!! Phone Post 3.0

sambo4248 - Itami vs balor was good but i feel i got robbed of a great match because off stupid commercials.

Baron Corbin didn't look half bad, although i wish dempsey would have done something stronger with it leading to his first loss.

I'll have to give Pac vs devitt a shot. I didn't realize Neville wrestled in Japan. I'm really looking forward to next week. NXT continues to just be a much better product all around. HHH said that it's easier to book because it has a more focussed demographic but i really think if they booked Raw similarly, just ABC style, it would be infinitely better. Only thing I didn't like was commercials during the main event. Phone Post 3.0
PAC wrestled extensively in Japan, mostly for Dragon Gate. He represented Dragon Gate in New Japan's Best of the Super Juniors tournament in 2012 as well, which is where the Devitt match took place Phone Post 3.0

JoeMimic - 
sambo4248 - Almost forget, Enzo Amore, Big Cass, and Carmella are amazing. And you can't teach that! How you doin!! Phone Post 3.0
Enzo is the man. Not bad for a guy who got signed off a promo video with no formal experience Phone Post 3.0

You can do that when you're a certified G and a bonified stud.

Corbin should have lost by count out. Devitt is a stud. Next week will be awesome. No idea how zayn and Owens match will end next week Phone Post 3.0

Itami vs Balor was awesome. Watching Neville vs Corbin all I could think of was how awesome Neville vs Daniel Bryan would be. Wish they'd send Cesaro back down just to have awesome matches with those guys and Steen.

Think Corbin could make a decent heel once he goes fully bald.... tape the fists and cover the belly though. Phone Post 3.0

Does anybody know what's up with the feed cut? The show looks like it losing feed and you can read the word "Solomon" then it goes back to normal. The announcers don't even mention it Phone Post 3.0

JoeMimic -
Fredsanford - Does anybody know what's up with the feed cut? The show looks like it losing feed and you can read the word "Solomon" then it goes back to normal. The announcers don't even mention it Phone Post 3.0
Solomon Crowe is supposed to debut soon aka Sami Callahan. Sounds like he's keeping the hacker gimmick. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks for the info. Guess I'm going on YouTube to check out the guys work Phone Post 3.0

Corbin could be a good heel or face, but yeah, dude needs to cover his gut, or get on a Clen cycle or two.

Itami vs Balor was fantastic. As someone else mentioned the commercials really pull you out of the action though. It's on the WWE network, why the fuck does it have to be interrupted with commercials? Such bullshit

The buildup to Zahn vs Owens is awesome. That turn after he won the title was perfect.

NXT is superior to Raw/Smackdown at this point

Corbin looked a little stiff. I thought it was weak booking to have him get pinned instead of counted out. A count out would have left him looking strong.

cool hand Ed - Itami vs Balor was fantastic. As someone else mentioned the commercials really pull you out of the action though. It's on the WWE network, why the fuck does it have to be interrupted with commercials? Such bullshit

The buildup to Zahn vs Owens is awesome. That turn after he won the title was perfect.

I think there are commercials because it's also played on Hulu Phone Post 3.0

Fredsanford -
cool hand Ed - Itami vs Balor was fantastic. As someone else mentioned the commercials really pull you out of the action though. It's on the WWE network, why the fuck does it have to be interrupted with commercials? Such bullshit

I think there are commercials because it's also played on Hulu Phone Post 3.0
FFS.

You're probably right. But i don't have to like it. Phone Post 3.0

JoeMimic -
salyer36 - Corbin looked a little stiff. I thought it was weak booking to have him get pinned instead of counted out. A count out would have left him looking strong.
I was thinking Corbin would've tossed Neville outside and Dempsey would attack Neville getting Corbin DQ'd. Corbin doesn't get pinned. Neville still advances and you get another Corbin/Dempsey brawl setting up their match. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly what I thought should've happened. Phone Post 3.0

Anything but Corbin getting pinned or submitting, really.

I liked the crowd chanting "Better than Raw" during the Balor/Kenta match.

My girlfriend Hates raw. I had her watch the most recent NXT and she asked me why Raw wasn't this good since they are owned by the same people. I had no answer... Phone Post 3.0

So I'm definitely hype for Wednesday night. I've refrained from watching old Steen vs Generico matches so i don't spoil anything for myself. I've heard nothing but awesome things about their feud so hopefully Zayn vs Owens didn't disappoint.

I was thinking about starting a Takeover thread that night our just keeping this one bumped. I like listening to you assholes during the events.

Bottom line, I'm ready Phone Post 3.0