Nxt

Who's watching nxt tonight???? Debut match of Samoa Joe.I never miss a event on the network, Its my favorite wrestling program me along with lucha underground. Phone Post 3.0

Am I the only one who can't stand Mojo?

Mojo must have his family there I see like 12 of his shirts worn almost front row Phone Post 3.0

storey140990 - Who's watching nxt tonight???? Debut match of Samoa Joe.I never miss a event on the network, Its my favorite wrestling program me along with lucha underground. Phone Post 3.0
Lucha underground is awesome just forget about it on del ray Phone Post 3.0

fryabusa -

Am I the only one who can't stand Mojo?

I'm not really a fan either. He looks like a terrible wrestler. Maybes better with a gimmick change Phone Post 3.0

roninthebox -
storey140990 - Who's watching nxt tonight???? Debut match of Samoa Joe.I never miss a event on the network, Its my favorite wrestling program me along with lucha underground. Phone Post 3.0
Lucha underground is awesome just forget about it on del ray Phone Post 3.0
I'm quite new to it. First episode I seen was aerostar vs jack Evans. Literally one of the best matches of the year. Promos are terrible but the wrestling is world class Phone Post 3.0

Between blue pants screaming an moans an Emma's humping during her finisher I may need a cold shower Phone Post 3.0

Enzo is so damn good on the mic it's not funny.

Bull!!! "Shit!" Phone Post 3.0

Now I'm a fan of Bull.  Gotta love a fat guy who's not afraid of being a fat guy.  And he hides snacks in his ring gear.

Haha think they will repackage him? Phone Post 3.0

Somoa joes music is terrible Phone Post 3.0

fryabusa - 

Now I'm a fan of Bull.  Gotta love a fat guy who's not afraid of being a fat guy.  And he hides snacks in his ring gear.

I just hope when they repackage him they don't take away his King Kong Bundy singlet.

rkm456 -
fryabusa - 

I just hope when they repackage him they don't take away his King Kong Bundy singlet.
What could they do with him? I doubt his gimmick now will get him to main roster unless he's jobbing to mid carders Phone Post 3.0

Did anybody see last weeks and the brutality that was Eva Marie on the mic? The crowd were ruthless. Phone Post 3.0

Sleazy Martinez - Did anybody see last weeks and the brutality that was Eva Marie on the mic? The crowd were ruthless. Phone Post 3.0
They were booing her the whole time along with chants of "you can't wrestle" if I remember correctly. It was hilarious Phone Post 3.0

Are there plans to do anything with Tyler Breeze? The guys been in Developmental forever. He looks small even for a cruiserweight. beep Phone Post 3.0

Littlefinger -
Sleazy Martinez - Did anybody see last weeks and the brutality that was Eva Marie on the mic? The crowd were ruthless. Phone Post 3.0
They were booing her the whole time along with chants of "you can't wrestle" if I remember correctly. It was hilarious Phone Post 3.0
She didn't seem to give two shits about it though lol Phone Post 3.0

Gino_Corona -
Littlefinger -
She didn't seem to give two shits about it though lol Phone Post 3.0
She probably thought she was getting good heat. Phone Post 3.0

Samoa Joe and Regal's music are way to similar. Phone Post 3.0