NY AG to issue arrest warrant for president Trump

She will announce the charges in about ten minutes, link to livestream below:

There’s a small chance she announces the indictment today and issues warrants at later date, but there’s a good chance she goes full bore all at once.

The best hope is that she only announces a criminal investigation of the President, but an indictment and arrest warrant are the ultimate goal here, and of course the base is clamoring for the harshest measure, an arrest warrant for a sitting president.

2 Likes

That’s cute.

2 Likes

Jesus Christ...do these asshole DA's have anything better to do than constantly harrass our fucking President??

14 Likes

LOL

Lmao. Let’s see the shit show.

That’s why I waited and didn’t post this yesterday or the day before. There’s no need for speculation, we’ll find out shortly.

Nope her major announcement is that she is suing the NRA. What an attention whore. 

6 Likes

Trapped like a rat I tell ya

Al Cappucino -

Jesus Christ...do these asshole DA's have anything better to do than constantly harrass our fucking President??

They arent prosecuting actual criminals

3 Likes
Darup -

Nope her major announcement is that she is suing the NRA. What an attention whore. 

It’s still a timed political stunt

1 Like

There is no dirty delete here. This thread will stay up forever. If you are wrong this is your Jimmy23 thread to get bumped for years to remind you how stupid you are again and again. 

4 Likes

It's about the NRA you fucking idiot. 

4 Likes

No matter what happens from here, this thread ought to remain entertaining so I'm in.

Dumb fuck lefties got blue balled by some manly looking bish

4 Likes
Cotton - 

There is no dirty delete here. This thread will stay up forever. If you are wrong this is your Jimmy23 thread to get bumped for years to remind you how stupid you are again and again. 

My reputation is golden and will remain so.

1 Like

I'll personally bump this for years. Enjoy. 

BUT GUYS MY LOCAL RADIO THATS SPONSORED BY POLITICAL ACTIVISM TOLD ME THAT THISNIS RELATED TO DRUMPF

Oh man. Talk about eating shit. 

RenatoCocopreta - She will announce the charges in about ten minutes, link to livestream below:

There’s a small chance she announces the indictment today and issues warrants at later date, but there’s a good chance she goes full bore all at once.

The best hope is that she only announces a criminal investigation of the President, but an indictment and arrest warrant are the ultimate goal here, and of course the base is clamoring for the harshest measure, an arrest warrant for a sitting president.

New York Attorney General Livestream | New York State Attorney General

You are stupid. 

1 Like

Dont look at me, I got this in a members only bulletin from Cernovich.

2 Likes