NY AG to issue arrest warrant for president Trump

Jesus I wanted to kill myself after listening to this bitch speak for 25 seconds. In for cliffs and laughs 

Quoted so you can't edit it. lol

Am i getting trolled into watching this vid? When we getting to the good stuff?

Cotton - 

Your hissy fit is with Cernovich, not me.

RenatoCocopreta - Dont look at me, I got this in a members only bulletin from Cernovich.

LoL... for real? 

Do you have to pay for that from that hack-grifter? 

& can you screenshot and share that bulletin? Interested. 

SpunQ -
RenatoCocopreta - Dont look at me, I got this in a members only bulletin from Cernovich.

CERN is a flopper, check his bitcoin donations. Dude is being sent 75k in straight transactions for shit.

I love watching the dunces turn on each other.

2 Likes

In for therascal's "expert" opinion.

SpunQ - 
RenatoCocopreta - Dont look at me, I got this in a members only bulletin from Cernovich.

CERN is a flopper, check his bitcoin donations. Dude is being sent 75k in straight transactions for shit.

Honestly, I mostly follow him for cigar and scotch advice, as well as legal analysis and perspective. When he made this call I wanted to share it in case he was right.

SpunQ -
madmartigan -
SpunQ -

I love watching the dunces turn on each other.

I dont support CERN , never have.

Which doesn't mean you're not both dunces cut from the same cloth .

Fire away!

1 Like

Careful guys 81 dems are watching this thread, 3 are known antifa.

1 Like

Wah wah. 

Looks like they are investigating the NRA and  not trump 

RenatoCocopreta -
Cotton - 

Your hissy fit is with Cernovich, not me.

He doesn’t post here.  You do

NoNeed4aScreenName -

Wah wah. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/PhilipRucker/status/1291404766468362247

NoNeed4aScreenName -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Wah wah. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/PhilipRucker/status/1291404766468362247

Keep investigating trump and bring all your own crimes to the limelight. 

Idiots

Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
RenatoCocopreta - Dont look at me, I got this in a members only bulletin from Cernovich.

LoL... for real? 

Do you have to pay for that from that hack-grifter? 

& can you screenshot and share that bulletin? Interested. 

Funny when he posted this he made no mention of a source, when it totally missed the mark he gives full credit to Cernovich.

How do you lack basic impulse control to this level? How can you not wait a couple minutes for a press conference to start and instead blurt out your insane fantasies out loud as facts? You look ridiculous and it speaks the broken TDS folks here who lost their ability to be rational and sane years ago. 

2 Likes
NoNeed4aScreenName - 

Wah wah. 

They are confirmed to be investigating the Trump org... and we have a recent SCOTUS decision on their battle for records in the Mazars case. 

This is not an announcement of an investigation into the NRA, NoNeed -- it is the culmination of an 18 month investigation into the NRA that has been known about. 

Cotton - 

How do you lack basic impulse control to this level? How can you not wait a couple minutes for a press conference to start and instead blurt out your insane fantasies out loud as facts? You look ridiculous and it speaks the broken TDS folks here who lost their ability to be rational and sane years ago. 

Bruh... I'm pretty sure OP is not a leftie and is a Trump-cultist. If he's not lying about the Cernovich e-mail (he can screenshot to prove) -- this is a case of a right-wing grifter duping his gullible readers. 

Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
NoNeed4aScreenName - 

Wah wah. 

They are confirmed to be investigating the Trump org... and we have a recent SCOTUS decision on their battle for records in the Mazars case. 

This is not an announcement of an investigation into the NRA, NoNeed -- it is the culmination of an 18 month investigation into the NRA that has been known about. 

Sorry the result of am investigation.... trying to try trump to the NRA 

1 Like

In