NY has trumps tax returns

How long until it leaks? Bet it won't be the whole returns that make their way to the public eye.... 

https://mobile.twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1364956986262052874

3 Likes

It will leak immediately. 

6 Likes

10 years worth, including all his corporate returns must be tens of thousands of pages.

clarenceworley -

10 years worth, including all his corporate returns must be tens of thousands of pages.

Million plus documents is what they’ve obtained.

Care-O Meter = Zero

3 Likes

Why do they have Trump's tax returns? 

1 Like

lol who cares?  get a life 

1 Like

Surely this will be the evidence they need to remove him from office.

Wait, where am I?

21 Likes
Headless Samurai -

They were investigating him over inflated property prices to obtain loans. If I am not mistaken. 

There's a couple things going on right now. Don Jr. Was also recently deposed in another investigation in DC with regards to inaugural funds.

The swamp hates trump more than anyone they've ever publicly attacked.

20 Likes
Charles Barkley - 

This.

It’s probably in the hands of various news editors as we speak.

I’d be surprised if something isn’t out over the weekend…

1 Like
billyball2 -
Charles Barkley - 

This.

It’s probably in the hands of various news editors as we speak.

I’d be surprised if something isn’t out over the weekend…

Other taxes were already leaked to the NYT and they had nothing wrong in then. Shady stuff but nothing outright illegal

2 Likes
NoNeed4aScreenName - 
Headless Samurai -

They were investigating him over inflated property prices to obtain loans. If I am not mistaken. 

There's a couple things going on right now. Don Jr. Was also recently deposed in another investigation in DC with regards to inaugural funds.

Yeah, it’s essentially a fraud investigation based on the Trump Organization potentially falsifying how much his properties are worth to secure larger loans based on the estimated value of those properties

“possibly extensive and protracted criminal conduct at the Trump Organization” according to the DA

cannot wait for all the Tax experts of the OG to weigh in their expert analysis and defend their positions to the death

just like all the infectious disseases doctors that popped up on the OG regarding Covid

2 Likes
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Headless Samurai -

Trump has been in legal trouble many times in the past for...

1. under valuing properties to reduce taxes

2. over valuing properties for loans and other purposes

He will tell different entities different values of things to benefit himself, also know as fraud.

1 Like

As if the IRS hasn't already gone over them with a fine tooth comb?

8 Likes
truewrestler -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Headless Samurai -

Trump has been in legal trouble many times in the past for...

1. under valuing properties to reduce taxes

2. over valuing properties for loans and other purposes

He will tell different entities different values of things to benefit himself, also know as fraud.

Too bad he didn’t run for Congress, then he’d only be at risk of censure for such things. 

1 Like
In Limbo -

cannot wait for all the Tax experts of the OG to weigh in their expert analysis and defend their positions to the death

just like all the infectious disseases doctors that popped up on the OG regarding Covid

![Expert GIFs | Tenor](upload://mN8NXfq7WHTO8JRqeSW023E7C8L.gif)

2 Likes

Could you even imagine how complicated his are?  It’s really no ones business other than himself and the IRS.  

6 Likes
Altofsky -

As if the IRS hasn't already gone over them with a fine tooth comb?

It’ll probably turn out just like the ones that Maddow guy released; Trump paying higher taxes than Bernie. 

4 Likes