NY has trumps tax returns

truewrestler -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Headless Samurai -

Why do they have Trump's tax returns?

They were investigating him over inflated property prices to obtain loans. If I am not mistaken.

There's a couple things going on right now. Don Jr. Was also recently deposed in another investigation in DC with regards to inaugural funds.

Trump has been in legal trouble many times in the past for...

1. under valuing properties to reduce taxes

2. over valuing properties for loans and other purposes

He will tell different entities different values of things to benefit himself, also know as fraud.

I learned a lot from that one movie....

First of all you're going to have to grease the local politicians for the sudden zoning problems that always come up. Then there's the kickbacks to the carpenters, and if you plan on using any cement in this building I'm sure the teamsters would like to have a little chat with ya, and that'll cost ya. Oh and don't forget a little something for the building inspectors. Then there's long term costs such as waste disposal. I don't know if you're familiar with who runs that business but I assure you it's not the boyscouts.

![Rodney Dangerfield Schools College Professor On Economics](upload://7rMK97UfbMuDDqkbehjEMfb76hL.png)

3 Likes
Altofsky - 

As if the IRS hasn't already gone over them with a fine tooth comb?

I have a liberal buddy who used to froth at the mouth that if they could get Trump's tax returns they could prove tax fraud and have him impeached.  I told him that there is a government agency that  goes over Trump's returns with a fine tooth comb every year.  They are called the IRS.   The look that came over his face was priceless.  It never even occured to him.

5 Likes

The idea “Donald Trump” files his taxes or even knows what’s in them is laughable. An entire legal firm handles everything. He has zero interaction with any of it.

Also you know who else had Donald Trump’s tax record…forever. The US Government/IRS…the idea they are some big secret is laughable. A secret from us, sure, as they should be. But, he files every year.

6 Likes
rushinbear -

Could you even imagine how complicated his are?  It’s really no ones business other than himself and the IRS.  

Are you joking??!!? His business dealings in the 90’s are an existential threat to our democracy. Not to mention funding white supremacy, violent attacks on innocent Asian people, spreading COVID amongst POC and skewing math in favor of colonizers. 

3 Likes
Chimonos Revenge -
NoNeed4aScreenName - 
Headless Samurai -

They were investigating him over inflated property prices to obtain loans. If I am not mistaken. 

There's a couple things going on right now. Don Jr. Was also recently deposed in another investigation in DC with regards to inaugural funds.

Yeah, it’s essentially a fraud investigation based on the Trump Organization potentially falsifying how much his properties are worth to secure larger loans based on the estimated value of those properties

“possibly extensive and protracted criminal conduct at the Trump Organization” according to the DA

Valuations are usually stated as a range, and as a borrower you always pick the high end, maybe fudge it a bit to help the loan-to-value ratio.  The lender then performs their own valuation, using inspections, comps, etc..  It's how things are done.

Sounds like another fishing expedition. 

1 Like
Headless Samurai -

Witch hunt. 

2 Likes
jcblass - The idea "Donald Trump" files his taxes or even knows what's in them is laughable. An entire legal firm handles everything. He has zero interaction with any of it.

Also you know who else had Donald Trump’s tax record…forever. The US Government/IRS…the idea they are some big secret is laughable. A secret from us, sure, as they should be. But, he files every year.

You don’t think he uses TurboTax?

jcblass - The idea "Donald Trump" files his taxes or even knows what's in them is laughable. An entire legal firm handles everything. He has zero interaction with any of it.

I call BS. From what I’ve been told for 5 years:

1. Trump is an evil genius. Able to stealthily concoct and execute an armed insurrection while appearing to call for peace.

1. Trump is a senile incompetent that should be removed from office.

2. Trump is a terrible businessman who got a head start in life and was never rich.

3. Trump has managed to illegally use his political position to increase his already considerable wealth. 

Don’t we have like more important things to go worry about???

Especially for NY Attorney General?

Cuomo is under investigation from FBI for his role in death of retirement home residents?

Schools are not open still in NYC?

Crime is on a huge rise?

COVID is still here.

Altofsky - 

There is also an investigation underway to see if the Trump Organization interfered with the IRS’s audit, so maybe not

NoNeed4aScreenName - 
billyball2 -
Charles Barkley - 

It will leak immediately. 

This.

It’s probably in the hands of various news editors as we speak.

I’d be surprised if something isn’t out over the weekend…

Other taxes were already leaked to the NYT and they had nothing wrong in then. Shady stuff but nothing outright illegal

Oh, I don’t think they’ll find anything illegal, I think they’ll just release shit that looks bad.

They’ll find things that paint him as a failure, pauper, bad businessman, elitist prick, etc, etc.

They will try to smear his name in every way possible.

Essentially they’re going to do what they WANTED to do prior to the election.

Consider it another preemptive strike at 2024…

NoNeed4aScreenName -
Headless Samurai -

Thanks. I didn't realize they were investigating Trump's finances now.

billyball2 -
NoNeed4aScreenName - 
billyball2 -
Charles Barkley - 

It will leak immediately. 

This.

It’s probably in the hands of various news editors as we speak.

I’d be surprised if something isn’t out over the weekend…

Other taxes were already leaked to the NYT and they had nothing wrong in then. Shady stuff but nothing outright illegal

Oh, I don’t think they’ll find anything illegal, I think they’ll just release shit that looks bad.

They’ll find things that paint him as a failure, pauper, bad businessman, elitist prick, etc, etc.

They will try to smear his name in every way possible.

Essentially they’re going to do what they WANTED to do prior to the election.

Consider it another preemptive strike at 2024…

Exactly. Public perception is more important  than reality or facts now. 

The world is in a bad place

You are incredibly nieve and absolutely wrong. Trump has based his business on this since the beginning, learning the practices directly from his dad. He bases a significant portion of his business and net worth on under paying contractors that do work for him, under paying taxes, and getting loans based on inflated value of collateral. He has figured out that it is better to underpay or misrepresent things in hopes the other party goes along with it then settle out of court if they fight it, benefiting significantly financially from this approach. This approach is not only unethical but also illegal in certain cases. This business/life approach is coming back to bite him criminally now.

1 Like
truewrestler - 
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Headless Samurai -

Trump has been in legal trouble many times in the past for...

1. under valuing properties to reduce taxes

2. over valuing properties for loans and other purposes

He will tell different entities different values of things to benefit himself, also know as fraud.

lol that’s what is to be determined … right?

it was also known as “Obstruction of Justice” until it wasn’t

there have been many so called crimes trump has committed

but he has never been charged or convicted

so at least help your cause and put allegedly in your post so you don’t turn out like PSL and be forever ridiculed on here

Soup and Beer -
Altofsky - 

I have a liberal buddy who used to froth at the mouth that if they could get Trump's tax returns they could prove tax fraud and have him impeached.  I told him that there is a government agency that  goes over Trump's returns with a fine tooth comb every year.  They are called the IRS.   The look that came over his face was priceless.  It never even occured to him.

Exactly. It's their job to do just that. And they have for many many years. If something was fucky with his returns, the past 40 years would've turned it up.

1 Like
Chimonos Revenge -
Altofsky - 

There is also an investigation underway to see if the Trump Organization interfered with the IRS’s audit, so maybe not

Lol. What’d they do? Storm the IRS offices with orange tan spray?

1 Like

So they hired FTI consulting to look j to the millions of pages?

He is audited EVERY year.

That means the IRS signs off on his taxes EVERY year.

So unless the IRS is completely incompetent, his returns should be perfect.

3 Likes
NoNeed4aScreenName -

So they hired FTI consulting to look j to the millions of pages?

Pretty sure this company was involved in manaforts info op about Yulia Tymoshenko and the lawfirm that hired them, Skadden and Arps, were charged by Mueller crews. Well a lawyer from there anybway