NY Steelhead (Lake ontario)

Anyone going Steelhead fishing in NY.  Any Salmon River fisherman?

Poor poor Liquifaction. This forum moves slower than Tubby after eating ho-ho's all day.

cycklops - Poor poor Liquifaction. This forum moves slower than Tubby after eating ho-ho's all day.

LOL, it would be nice to see this forum pick up a little.

WORD....

More threads with people that have caught nice fish + pictures + how they caught the fish and under what conditions. Maybe even a pic of the area the fish was casught in.

Maybe a fishing contest or something?  But more pics of fishing trips would be great.

btw, I fished the Salmon river once, in Pulaski iirc, on opening day of the salmon season. Didn't catch anything, didn't even know what I was doing out there....total salmon newb....what a circus it was though on that little river.  I'd love to go up in that area for some fishing again though one of these days. Just not on opnening day of Salmon season.

fishing contest? im down. i got a bunch of offshore pics i need to post. gotta get my blue name back first.

I live in Ontario, but 3-4 times a year we make the trip to NY for steel. Way better stocking programs, I like the Erie tribs though