NY Subway Fight

Im sure this was over something very important

Damn. 

Worldstar Girl was cute.

them lads were swinging!!! was like a hockey fight if neither guy knew how to skate...

Fighting with strangers on the NYC subway is a quick way to end up permanently injured or dead.

Nice job by that big dude.  

Zned -

Fighting with strangers on the NYC subway is a quick way to end up permanently injured or dead.

It would have ben noble of you to stand up in the middle of this and state, loudly, "Fighting with strangers on the NYC subway is a quick way to end up permanently injured or dead!!"

I'm positive they would have come to their senses, bro hugged it out and went on waiting for the next stop.

Glad the NY dude in brown jacket got pummeled.

Pretty much anyone who says "Go back to your country" deserves a punch.

Al Cappucino - 
Zned -

It would have ben noble of you to stand up in the middle of this and state, loudly, "Fighting with strangers on the NYC subway is a quick way to end up permanently injured or dead!!"

I'm positive they would have come to their senses, bro hugged it out and went on waiting for the next stop.

That would be the opposite of what I would do. I would just move to another car at the next stop. Getting involved in someone else's already occuring drama is more dangerous fighting with strangers on the NYC subway and is a quick way to end up permanently injured or dead.

That dude is wearing an $800 Canada Goose jacket while getting in a fight on the subway. Lol.

Pedro Navaja - Glad the NY dude in brown jacket got pummeled.

Go back to your country.

Worldstar girl can get it, just saying.

Just once can someone film in landscape?

Bukkake -

Nice job by that big dude.  

Pretty stupid IMO. Good way to end up stabbed

Stupidnewbie - That dude is wearing an $800 Canada Goose jacket while getting in a fight on the subway. Lol.

Thats a fake $200 jacket from The Bay...not CG.

$800 Canda Goose jacket? Why is it so expensive. Even a $200 fake one is expensive.

Al Cappucino - 
Pedro Navaja - Glad the NY dude in brown jacket got pummeled.

Go back to your country.

What country do wiggers come from?

John Wick - 

Big Hoss split that up fast

You mean neckbeard Big Boss Man

Hocky -

Damn. 

Worldstar Girl was cute.

This...first thing i thought

Lux Fixxins -

Perhaps they should both go back to their countries.

You Native American?