NYBA claims He Boinked Bonnars Wife

Any version of Bonnar could turn Phil into a willing prison bitch.

Seems like a wrasslin thing.

I have always liked Bonnar. Drugs or not stepping up to save a card in Brazil against Silva after being retired took giant balls.

2 Likes

that pic of him and the chicks, is from London. he had just knocked the head off pretty much the only local guy who’d fight him, as far as I heard

Bonnar is multiple weight classes above Phil, so I should hope so.

Anderson was invincible at the time, the ultimate YOLO is getting juiced and fighting a guy that’s on a 16 fight win streak of crumpled bodies on short notice.

SB saving that card was awesome. It was also the last time we saw Matrix Anderson.

1 Like

Can’t believe he called Bonnar an alcoholic. Where the heck would he get that notion?

Bonner came super ripped lmao

At weight ins I was like, holy shit he’s ripped AF

2 Likes

Is my memory failing me, or was Baroni not a massive booze hound back in the day ?

Baroni drunk tweeted this shit then deleted it. Probably not a work. Then again who knows.

Definitely not a work among people who are still “partying” as a lifestyle in their 40’s.

1 Like

Andrea Brown Bonnar is lovely. Bummer, if true.

1 Like

Yeah, I thought it was pretty obvious both of those guys are idiots and have abused/been addicted to many substances.

You know, looking at Bonnar’s record, I didn’t realize the level of competition he faced. Almost all his losses are to champions, except for a cut stoppage against Krzysztof Soszynski, which he immediately avenged with a TKO win in his next fight.

Aside from that he was beaten by Lyoto Machida, Forrest Griffin, Rashad Evans, Jon Jones, Mark Coleman, Anderson Silva, and Tito Ortiz.

A 15-9 record looks pretty bad, but when it’s against that lineup of champions including 2 GOAT contenders, it’s hard to judge the guy.

2 Likes

*Boner