NYC Grappling tourney 6/10

Guys, support Jerry Mendez inthe Acom Sports Grappling event...

NYC LIMITED GRAPPLING CHAMPIONSHIPS"

JUNE 10TH @ THE FIGHTHOUSE

122 WEST 27TH STREET BETWEEN 6TH - 7TH AVENUE
NEW YORK CITY

$45 REGISTRATION FEE. IF ANYONE CALLS TO MAKE A RESERVATION THE FEE WILL BE $35... 347-432-4024 JERRY MENDEZ

WOMEN'S ABSOLUTE TOURNAMENT IS FREE.

MEN'S OPEN WEIGHT TOURNAMENT FOR THE ACOM-SPORTS TRI-STATE LIMITED CHAMPIONSHIP BELT.

UFC WEIGHT CLASSES:

205 - OVER

185 - 204.9

170 - 184.9

155 - 169.9

154.9 - UNDER

POINT SYSTEM:

TAKEDOWN - 2PTS

SIDEMOUNT - 2PTS

SWEET FROM GUARD - 2PTS

FULL MOUNT - 3PTS

BACK MOUNT - 4PTS

SUBMISSION ATTEMPT - 1PT (SUBMISSION MUST BE ON TIGHT FOR THE POINT TO BE GIVEN)

COMPETITORS ARE COMPETING FOR GOLD AND SILVER MEDALS.

THIS EVENT IS SANCTIONED AND WILL BE GENESIS RANKED BY WWW.USKBA.COM

FIGHTERS WITH NO PRO-FIGHITNG EXPERIENCE ONLY CAN COMPETE

NO-GI TOURNAMENT.

PLUS A TEAM ELIMINATION TOURNAMENT FOR THE ACOM-SPORTS TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP CUP.

WEIGH - INS
8AM - 10AM
RULES BREAKDOWN 10 - 10:30AM
FIRST MATCH @ 10:30AM

SPECTATOR FEE IS ONLY $5 STANDING AREA ONLY

SPONSORED BY WWW.MANTOFIGHT.COM

TTT

Why the heck is there so little information on the website less than 2 weeks out from the event?  I've been waiting a while for the information to get updated and posted but it doesn't look like it's going to happen.  Hopefully they decide to take the 5 minutes to update their page and prove me wrong instead of losing a lot of potential competitors.

Which site are you referring to?

"FIGHTERS WITH NO PRO-FIGHITNG EXPERIENCE ONLY CAN COMPETE"

I'm sorry, can you clarify? Is this for every division?

Means if you have fought as a Professional in any sport, in the state of NY you are not allowed to compete in an Amateur event.

ttt

TTT

support this, before NY becomes a complete wasteland with no events anymore

Thanks for the clarification Ed. Good luck with the show.

TKO13,

Just call me at 347-432-4024

been having trouble with the website. Give me a call and i'll answer any question you have, bro.

Also, the night before is EXTREME CHALLENGE amateur mma and pro mma show @ the asbury park convention center. Did i just hijack a thread that was meant to advertise my own show?

ttt

ttt

Ed am I aloud in this or what

No, NY has a rule that any Pro Athlete (Baseball, Basketball etc.) cannot compete as an Amateur.and you sir are...

You can do it!

Chris, don't worry. I'm scheduling one in Jersey in two months. That will allow ALL competitors to enter. There will be more divisions, and cash prize for the absolute tourney winner. Plus some cool superfights. Sorry about this one.

TTT

still in search of female grapplers... can make it a gi match if necessary... hit lauren@legalMayhem.com up if you're interested.

ttt - one week