nyc gun laws are the strictest

Had no idea. Makes California look relaxed.

20 page application to NYPD. Wait 3-12 months. $400 to apply, $300 renewal every 3 years. If you live with anyone, they must complete an affidavit to approve of your firearm ownership. Wait 3 months for letter of application. Get interviewed and bring three reference letters. Everyone who you live with is interviewed. Another 3 months for approval letter. Then you have 30 days to go to NYPD to be photographed, then given your license and have 30 days to purchase a firearm. NOW you can legally rent or shoot guns. Every 90 days can buy one handgun.

Yeah, pretty absurd.

The rest of NY state isn’t quite as strict…

Well, at least they have zero gun related violence.

4 Likes

![](upload://mVpGKywevE1GQ9UMrEpxZltRJWL.jpeg)

It makes the city safer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mi-LXipDo8

"Dont worry, nobody is trying to take your guns"

-Democrats

2 Likes

Anf they sit on renewals for months.

In NY I couldn’t even hold a pistol prior to buying one. And the wait for a permit was 10-12 months. So I wouldn’t even know how the pistol fit in my hand but I’m supposed to apply and buy for that pistol... More proof that only a few people know anything about shooting in America. 

In CO it took me 2-4 hours to walk out with a new pistol. Florida took an hour tops.

And let’s not forget that even in the gun supporting states most indoor ranges won’t let you draw from the holster. Yet even more proof that you need to buy and learn how to use a gun.

Ridiculous 

What onerous laws. Gun crime must be non-existent there now. Bravo democrats 

Barbasol - 

It makes the city safer

For criminals.

1 Like

The 2A was specifically written so that government would have ZERO opinion, jurisdiction, or power over anyone’s ownership of guns. And yet here we are. Gun laws are unconstitutional. 

6 Likes

So strict there’s video of a 6 year old with a bullet wound at 3AM this morning along with his mother and 3 other people. 

MoreThai22 -

So strict there’s video of a 6 year old with a bullet wound at 3AM this morning along with his mother and 3 other people. 

Democrats don't tend to follow gun laws 

1 Like

Not sure why you all think you need these weapons of war anyways.

1 Like
eubie5 -

Antifa blm riots for one...

1 Like

No city is safe until they ban 100 round clips! 

Such trash laws.

NYC is becoming a shithole.

eubie5 - 

General:

“Sgt Major, we are on the brink of war, have we swapped out all the fully auto m-16s for semi auto ar-15s?”

1 Like