NYC Health Dept: structural racism causing heat stress

for black NY’ers

7 Likes

First, all this racism is causing blood clots, and now global warming? Thanks a lot, second amendment. I bet that white supremacist Clarence Thomas has something to do with this.

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

20 Likes

13 Likes

They’ve been saying it being too hot affecting black people is because of racism for quite a while, now.
This goes along with a whole host of other things being racist including clean air, math, public parks, and treating your pets in a humane fashion.
(Not joking, by the way - articles and / or papers have been published on how all these things are racist.)

8 Likes

I’d white supremacy all over that.

3 Likes

My N Y city is so off the rails .

I wonder who should they vote for to prevent structural racism and heat stress?

2 Likes

Why is it always ONLY black? They keep trying to make us think that blacks are 50% of the population. What about Hispanic? Asian? People from India? No one is ever affected by anything except blacks? Who are only 13% of the population.

6 Likes

13% of the population, well over 50% of the crime, but somehow white people are the bad ones.

5 Likes

How do I use my while privilege to keep cool in this Texas heat?

4 Likes

Structural racism is my favorite flavor.

2 Likes

How on earth did our ancestors survive all those years without A/C? Oh, wait I forgot…its way hotter now. All those two a day football practices in 100 degree heat I remember from my childhood didnt really happen

So since A/C uses electricity and a large chunk of electricity comes from fossil fuels, does that mean A/C is racist? Im sure fossil fuels are…they are evil incarnate.

4 Likes

Isn’t it hot in Africa?

3 Likes

You gotta love how they just shoehorn that sentence in there with no context or explanation of any kind. It’s like they have some kind of AI program writing this shit that’s programmed to stick in social justice talking points, Tetris style.

Get’s so hot, ya got to get down to ya draws.

african-dance-african-bushman

FkqpvL

Q4AR2o

Le Giga-Shat
:star: Big Time Influencer :star:
©

2 Likes

Aren’t officials at least a little embarrassed to put out something like that?

I understand the “doctors” that work for NYC health department are the bottom of the barrel but still…

1 Like

6.5%, really

1 Like

At this point, they know their followers are so dumb they’ll believe anything. A complete detachment from reality.