NYC NHB Show pics 3/08 (PICS)

James, I apologize I didn't get to introduce myself yesterday. I'm Arod the guy you sent your profile pic to for the website, you seem like an upstanding guy and I will make sure to introduce myself next time. I was one of the many guys with a notepad. heheh.. good to see everyone yesterday... Peace..

ARod.....

the first UCL show was held in a gully below the major deegan expressway overpass, so this venue is an improvement.

Agree with Funaro on everything he said about the event.

-jk

arodomus: No problem, I know you guys are busy with the show.

siouxNYC- I hope the UCL never changes, just stating it how it was.

Also, there was a guy following me around taking pictures and stuff all night. My opponent asked if I had a personal photographer. Nope, just a guy doing a project for school. Just in case anyone was wondering. I may have the ego to hire a personal photographer, but definitely not the cash!

That witch doctor/black Israelite guy is great.

Before:

After

-jk

ttt

Great pics.

is that guy really throwin down with a ball cap on? only in NYC!

the guy with the cap on is the ref.

Whats with the CAT?

that cat is "mata leon" - the official mascot of the underground combat league. he's at all the events.

Last time Mau Mau called himself Abdul The Butcher. I was there for that event where Edgar was in the main event. Would've been there for this one but I didn't hear about it.

What's the best way to find out about these shows?

cortXbomb, i had a mailing list (and you were on it) but it got corrupted. is there a good way to reach you?

cortxbomb@gmail.com is good. Thanks!

ttt