NYC TRANSPLANTS that LOL @ people from JERSEY

yes, i'll be the first to admit that there is a lot of cheesiness going on with Jersey people...jersey cheese i like to call it

and it's one thing if you are a native NYer or from Long Island and you like to crack on Jersey people

but LOL @ the podunk bumkins and new englanders that moved to NYC  and consider themselves "New Yorkers" who think they are all of a sudden cool enough to make jersey jokes

transplant bartender: oh you're from Jersey? hehe that;'s funny

me: yes, have you ever been?

transplant bartender: nah man, can't say i have (giggles and smirks)

me: so which part of New York are you originally from?

transplant: Brooklyn ? ? ? ? ? (wiht the upspeak tone)

me: oh you were born and raised in brooklyn?

transplant bartender: no, I was born and raised in Fagville, Indianna and moved here my freshman year at NYU

me: ahhhhhhh, i get it

MMAdotCOM - Lol at people that think you're a bumpkin because you're not from new england Phone Post 3.0

hahah wut

I am from New England, and you fuckers can keep NYC/NJ all to yourselves. I lived in Queens for 3 years. It was nice, but the city life wasn't for me. During the time that I lived in NYC, I worked in Jersey City. Go figure...

Great place to visit, not to live IMHO...

Go Pats!!! Phone Post 3.0

Lived in Madison, New Jersey from middle of 2nd grade thru middle of 5th grade. Born in San Jose, CA and moved around a lot. Would love to rip one that fag's butthole apart. Beep

I love all my people in Jersey.

But you motherfuckers need to get rid of the left turn roundabout nonsense. I'm perfectly capable of negotiating a left turn on my own. Phone Post 3.0

JerseyCityMMA - What's wrong with Jersey?

not sure...but lots of young NYC transplants like to make jersey jokes like they used to in 80s movies

i think it's part of freshman orientation at NYU

FloppyBBC Divac - Lived in Madison, New Jersey from middle of 2nd grade thru middle of 5th grade. Born in San Jose, CA and moved around a lot. Would love to rip one that fag's butthole apart. Beep

madison is a beautiful town

you are rich boy?

Did you go over to Chelsea for a drink again?

Altofsky - I love all my people in Jersey.

But you motherfuckers need to get rid of the left turn roundabout nonsense. I'm perfectly capable of negotiating a left turn on my own. Phone Post 3.0

lol....you guys always say jersey people cant drive

then we see people from queens and brooklyn on our jersey roads driving like 55 year old korean women on 10 hits of LSD

cdmontgo - Did you go over to Chelsea for a drink again?

i went to chelsea AFTER that bartender was being such a faggot to me

Im from Jersey and id say anything from Seaside down is Ok Phone Post 3.0

OP is mad

So they can't shit on a shithole because they ain't local? Phone Post 3.0

NYC transplants are insufferable. Most disgusting people on earth. 

Hey I'm from Fagville, Indianna and I don't appreciate how you're portraying us Phone Post 3.0

In Limbo - 
FloppyBBC Divac - Lived in Madison, New Jersey from middle of 2nd grade thru middle of 5th grade. Born in San Jose, CA and moved around a lot. Would love to rip one that fag's butthole apart. Beep

madison is a beautiful town

you are rich boy?

Nah, Dad moved out there to be an oil broker for a couple yrs. Was all good till it got bad in 88 or 89.

I was born in a Manhattan hospital, lived in Brooklyn until I was about 3, then moved to the suburbs.

I left the NYC metro area when I was 18 and have lived in the west ever since (going on 30 years).

So here is my question... I am considering moving back to NY. If I do, am I allowed to bag on people like OP is? Or does my having been away for decades make me ineligible now?

In Limbo -
Altofsky - I love all my people in Jersey.

lol....you guys always say jersey people cant drive

then we see people from queens and brooklyn on our jersey roads driving like 55 year old korean women on 10 hits of LSD

Jersey drivers are the best in the U.S. skill wise. They drive like fucking assholes but that's just how it is there. The skill level, car awareness, and ability to read traffic are better than anywhere I've seen in the U.S. Phone Post 3.0

Lol at anyone from Long Island talking shit about New Jersey. Hudson County has more in common with NYC than LI does, they should just give Long Island to Connecticut. Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup - So they can't shit on a shithole because they ain't local? Phone Post 3.0

what makes jersey a shithole