NYP nails coverage of impeachment trial!

https://nypost.com/2020/01/21/on-to-the-second-day-of-trumps-impeachment-trial/

On to the second day of Trump's impeachment trial

Is this thing still going on?

I didnt get your post until I looked at the article. Verbatim, lol...

lol

The founding fathers would not have liked this article! 

Dajuisher - 

I didnt get your post until I looked at the article. Verbatim, lol...

Yeah, it kind of threw me as well. I kept looking for the rest of the article.

I love the Post.

lol beautiful

At taxpayer expense. Fuck we need legal reform and term limits like a motherfucker in this country.

Interesting, that the Republicans are gaming the impeachment trial at will, they're blocking witnesses, documents, etc. Shitting on Democracy at its finest.

1 Like
ReneH -

Interesting, that the Republicans are gaming the impeachment trial at will, they're blocking witnesses, documents, etc. Shitting on Democracy at its finest.

Gaming a farce? 

Sogsteel -

lol

The founding fathers would not have liked this article! 

Nor the Framers!

ReneH -

I'm sure you were griping about how unfair the house dems made their process too yeah?

1 Like
ReneH -

You are quite possibly the dumbest fuck on this entire forum, and that's saying alot.

4 Likes
ReneH -

Serious question for you..

Why didn't the Dems just call the witnesses and subpoena the documents they wanted in the House? Seems like they sent their case over to the Senate without the actual evidence to support it, and now they want the Senate to go find the evidence that may or may not prove their case...does that make any sense to you?

1 Like
WendyIDMT -
ReneH -

I'm sure you were griping about how unfair the house dems made their process too yeah?

Positive Energy -
ReneH -

Why didn't the Dems just call the witnesses and subpoena the documents they wanted in the House? Seems like they sent their case over to the Senate without the actual evidence to support it, and now they want the Senate to go find the evidence that may or may not prove their case...does that make any sense to you?

That faggot only does driveby troll posts.

Positive Energy -
ReneH -

Of course it doesn't make sense. They are liberals, they live in a Fantasy world and their policies are nothing more than magic. 

Probably the most the author will ever get paid per word 

Positive Energy -
ReneH -

He'll run off 

Positive Energy -
ReneH -

Don't waste breath with logic, her narrative has metastasized.