NYPD arrest woman for not wearing face mask

You would think she might be potentially spreading a deadly virus and not taking the required precautions by law.

1 Like

Ministry of Truth -

You would think she might be potentially spreading a deadly virus and not taking the required precautions by law.

Is this where we are going with this? You’re ok with police arresting people for not wearing masks?

Doesn't look like they arrested nher for not wearing a mask. Looks like it was for resisting.

And I'm more than ok with the cops keeping people off public transportation for not wearing masks. The subway is an incubation chamber

2 Likes

madmartigan - 

Doesn't look like they arrested nher for not wearing a mask. Looks like it was for resisting.

And I'm more than ok with the cops keeping people off public transportation for not wearing masks. The subway is an incubation chamber

I'm ok with you being put in a chamber too.

5 Likes

So dumb

You get what you vote for. You want a full authoritarian regime telling you how to live? Well then you get in trouble for coloring outside of the lines. 
nyc deserves what they get. 

6 Likes

kingofpancakes -
madmartigan - 

I'm ok with you being put in a chamber too.

Say that to me online and not to my face and see what happens fucker!

I wish I could.

1 Like

Pedro's getting down with Alex Jones. Yo!

Well, this is awkward.

"Right now, people should not be walking around wearing masks."

Dr Fauci

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRa6t_e7dgI

Tmaguru -
Pedro Navaja -
Ministry of Truth -

Is this where we are going with this? You’re ok with police arresting people for not wearing masks?

that is what liberals do

are you changing sides?  it is literally everyone  but democrats who want shit open and free again

Pedro is not a liberal. He is one of these guys who is probably a republican at heart on 7 out of 10 issues, but his most important issues are hating cops and letting immigrants into the country, so he is a Trump hating Dem by default. 

Similar to gay people i know who are basically republicans on 9/10 issues. but because they are gay, they are dems because that is what they have been told to do. 

2 Likes

clattymine -

You get what you vote for. You want a full authoritarian regime telling you how to live? Well then you get in trouble for coloring outside of the lines. 
nyc deserves what they get. 

Man. First they said I couldn't murder anyone, and now I have to cover my mouth when around others while there's a deadly and contagious virus that spreads via the air and droplets that come out of people's mouths?

This is an authorian nightmare!

BuT let's free rapist. 

BZtown10 - 

BuT let's free rapist. 

this is issue I have. CV19 is a problem, but letting convicted criminals out is disgracefull

JitsuGuy - Well, this is awkward.

Dr Fauci

This.

From Day 1 wearing masks has been a "feel good" measure.

The media and hysterical people cling to mask-wearing like it's an impenetrable fucking shield.

1 Like

Outrageous 

billyball2 -

Dr Fauci

This.

The media and hysterical people cling to mask-wearing like it's an impenetrable fucking shield.

Its not a feel good measure. It limits thw thing that comes out of your mouth and spreads the virus.  If all parties are wearing one it makes a significant difference

1 Like

madmartigan -
billyball2 -

Dr Fauci

This.

Its not a feel good measure. It limits thw thing that comes out of your mouth and spreads the virus.  If all parties are wearing one it makes a significant difference

Even if that is true, and I believe people on mass transit are better off wearing a mask. I don’t think anyone should be forced to do it. Nor should they be arrested for not wearing one.

ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -
madmartigan -
billyball2 -

Dr Fauci

This.

Even if that is true, and I believe people on mass transit are better off wearing a mask. I don’t think anyone should be forced to do it. Nor should they be arrested for not wearing one.

People need to limit the risk, and that means wearing a mask. That's not much of a ask, to try and stave off of a large public  health risk.   If you don't want to do it and take your car to work, or wherever you're going, but they probably won't let you in without a mask, so you might as well wear one on the subway too.

And from the video I really didn't get the impression that she was arrested for not wearing the mask. They asked her to leave clearly, and when things got heated that's when they arrested her. Probably not worth it they should have just kicked her out, but definitely I'm good with her not being allowed to ride the subway without a mask.

1 Like