NYPD at it again....gotta love Murica!

New York police keep raiding dead man’s home, lawsuit says

He's been dead for eight years, but try telling that to the NYPD.

Cops have barged into James Jordan Sr.’s family home looking for him more than a dozen times since he died in 2006 — prompting his exasperated relatives to finally post his death certificate on the front door.

"I tell them over and over, 'James isn't here! He's dead! It's that simple. What's so difficult to understand about that?'" the Brooklyn security guard's widow, Karen, told The Post on Monday.

James Jordan Sr., who died from diabetes at age 46, was last arrested in 1996 — for turnstile-jumping, said Karen Jordan, who has filed a lawsuit against the city in Brooklyn federal court.

But cops still routinely ransack the family’s Bushwick, Brooklyn, home on Sumner Avenue demanding to see him — coming four times this year alone, Jordan said.

The widow finally taped his death certificate to the door.

"I wanted it to be the first thing they saw before they came into my home and flipped it upside down," Jordan said. "I can't hide anyone in my apartment. It’s not big enough for that. But they keep coming and insisting that he’s in my house."

The city's Law Department declined to comment.

You know damn well theyve got more pressing issues to worry about in Bushwick of all places. Assholes. Phone Post 3.0

Opposing the police in such a public way is unamerican.

Amazing. They don't even have a fake reason why?

If Michael had only paid his gambling debts.............RIP

Lol Phone Post 3.0

Turnstyle Jumping.

You raid a man's house for Turnstyle jumping.

America is a police state.

Seven Heavens - Turnstyle Jumping.

Not like they have better things to do, like I don't know?, maybe arrest drug dealers? Phone Post 3.0

What is turnstyle jumping? Phone Post 3.0

FTUGTT_Mix6APlix -
baj54 - 

Not like they have better things to do, like I don't know?, maybe arrest drug dealers? Phone Post 3.0

Maybe arrest real criminals and leave the drug dealers who arent shooting people alone.
Drug dealers ruin peoples lives. Phone Post 3.0

sourcheese - What is turnstyle jumping? Phone Post 3.0

Smells like a drug dealer who went snitch. Phone Post 3.0

Leigh -
hercules_mma_kosark -
FTUGTT_Mix6APlix -
baj54 - 
Seven Heavens - Turn Jumping.

You raid a man's house for Turn jumping.

Maybe arrest real criminals and leave the drug dealers who arent shooting people alone.
Drug addicts ruin their own lives

How is a non-violent drug dealer a threat to me? Phone Post 3.0
He is facilitating someone's addiction, which can then lead them to crime.

While he may not be performing the crime himself, he is definitely profiting from it. While you could argue the same about any business, they aren't providing an illegal product than can ruin peoples lives and the lives of those around them. Phone Post 3.0

hercules_mma_kosark - 
FTUGTT_Mix6APlix -
baj54 - 

Do liquor store clerks deserve to be held accountable for alcoholics?

At least they're being incompetent in a way that kind of brings the lulz.

Consider the cost of a fine for turnstile-jumping (just LOL to begin with), and consider the cost of having a warrant served, especially if they've got multiple people tossing an apartment...  And the fuckers have done it four times this year!

The NYPD is a fucking joke.

neonbelly - At least they're being incompetent in a way that kind of brings the lulz.

I'm sure the parents whose house is being constantly invaded and turned upside down don't find it the least bit humorous. 

A situation like this is where a militia would come in handy.  Have about 40 or 50 armed volunteers stationed in that house and the next time the cops try to illegally invade the house, use whatever means necessary to remind the cops that they've gone way over the line. 

ABE FROMAN -

VTFU. Perfect pic. Used to do as kids. Jump the bars that count and charge u entry to metro Phone Post 3.0

Stan Wang -
hercules_mma_kosark -
FTUGTT_Mix6APlix -
baj54 - 

Cops ruin peoples lives. Phone Post 3.0
The drug war ruins peoples lives. Phone Post 3.0

DracoBEBO - 
ABE FROMAN -

VTFU. Perfect pic. Used to do as kids. Jump the bars that count and charge u entry to metro Phone Post 3.0

Kid looks like me circa 90's.