NYPD beat and mace homeless dude (vid)

I support the shit out of LEOs and have several family members and friends that are in various facets of law enforcement but this is pretty fucked up. 

Nitecrawler - 

I support the shit out of LEOs and have several family members and friends that are in various facets of law enforcement but this is pretty fucked up. 

Typical conservative poster, right? Always blindly playing team politics, worshipping at the MAGA altar, never thinking objectively, getting his talking points from Hannity...

2 Likes

cabincreek -
Nitecrawler - 

Typical conservative poster, right? Always blindly playing team politics, worshipping at the MAGA altar, never thinking objectively, getting his talking points from Hannity...

LOLwut?

1 Like

Nitecrawler -
cabincreek -
Nitecrawler - 

LOLwut?

it's a modfag NPC account

7 Likes

Why was he asked to get off the train in the first place? Pending that, technically, doesn't the fact that he refused the order and slapped the cops hand away open him up for a little beating?

Im honestly not sure of what the legal situation is with this.

1 Like

The amazing part is they did this knowing full well that they were being videotaped. 

1 Like

cabincreek - 
Nitecrawler - 

I thought this was a sarcastic way to compliment OP, pointing out that OP doesn't blindly support everything the cops do just because he is conservative.

5 Likes

How would social workers deal with that?

1 Like

cabincreek -
Nitecrawler - 

Lol. 

THIS is exactly what happens when you CRIMINALIZE takedown and keepdown maneuvers. 

How many people said this shit was gonna start happening? All the smart ones. 

1 Like

Sean Penn took a downward spin. 

Seriously fuck those pussy ass cops. The only good thing to come from this sjw bullshit is cops being held responsible for their crimes.

2 Likes

sadic1 -
cabincreek - 
Nitecrawler - 

I thought this was a sarcastic way to compliment OP, pointing out that OP doesn't blindly support everything the cops do just because he is conservative.

Ahhh, gotcha. Sailed over my head but in my defense it’s been a fucked up day at work and I’m pretty distracted. 

sadic1 -
cabincreek - 
Nitecrawler - 

That's how I took it as well 

Someone is complaining about that use of force?

2 Likes

I was about to be outraged but then I saw it was a white guy.

2 Likes

Im not one to blindly support cops, and I know it seems unfair to put hands on a homeless homo, but Im a little confused that people automatically think this is so wring unless I'm missing something.

What did the guy do that led the cop to tell him to get off the train?

He then got off the train and right back on again, like a mischievous kid getting away with something.

The cop then told him to get off the train or he would drag him off.

He disobeyed the order and slapped the cop's hand away twice, standing up as he did it the second time (possibly at that point actually intending to finally get off the train).

Cop slapped him like 3 times and threw him off the train as promised and proceeded to arrest him.

Cop told him to sit down, and he again refused an order and got maced.

They secured him and tried to calm him down and took him away.

Im not a cop, but was this legally wrong?

2 Likes

Nitecrawler - 
sadic1 -
cabincreek - 
Nitecrawler - 

Ahhh, gotcha. Sailed over my head but in my defense it’s been a fucked up day at work and I’m pretty distracted. 

Hahaha! I didn't even watch the video. Just pointing out that you can look at things critically even if you do support the police.

Most leftists accuse conservatives of being sheep.

3 Likes

I see their deescalation training is coming along just fine!

As I've said time and time again, abusive "ego-based" policing is so ingrained into their DNA that they just can't help themselves.  No amount of training, the knowledge that they are on camera, etc...  nothing will ever stop that type of person from being an asshole cop. 

That fatass who went Tyson on him is a fat giant pussy.  Dude pushed his hand away and he replies with a barrage of punches and couldn't even KO the mentally deficient homeless guy who probably weight 1/3 of what the cop weighed.

By the way that fatass exploded into violence, you know he was just itching to beat up on someone that day.  Bunch of pussies when there are 4 or 5 of them there and they know their victim can't fight back. 

3 Likes

sadic1 - Im not one to blindly support cops, and I know it seems unfair to put hands on a homeless homo, but Im a little confused that people automatically think this is so wring unless I'm missing something.

What did the guy do that led the cop to tell him to get off the train?

He then got off the train and right back on again, like a mischievous kid getting away with something.

The cop then told him to get off the train or he would drag him off.

He disobeyed the order and slapped the cop's hand away twice, standing up as he did it the second time (possibly at that point actually intending to finally get off the train).

Cop slapped him like 3 times and threw him off the train as promised and proceeded to arrest him.

Cop told him to sit down, and he again refused an order and got maced.

They secured him and tried to calm him down and took him away.

Im not a cop, but was this legally wrong?

I think it all hinges on whether or not the officer had the legal authority to demand he get off the train in the 1st place. If he did, then I would think they could legally justify the rest.