O’Malley turned down invite to Chechnya

Shouldn’t we all be investing in Reality?

Also realty.

1 Like

That’s news to me

SO’M seems to be your favorite fighter yet you didn’t know he had a kid smh

Not even close to being my favorite fighter but I am definitely a fan. Also a fan of Yan.

How old is his kid? He had footprint tattoos on him a long time ago, like 6 years ago, but he tattooed over them.

1 Like

Lol, cool, but had to change his style to fit todays society

Wtf ?

1 Like

Good for Sean and fuck all those guy’s who pander to that Chechen asshole.

A simple google search might have shown it’s not a good idea to go on that trip but hey I’m sure they got a nice payday.

4 Likes

O’Malley is currently in an open relationship with his wife. In late 2020, O’Malley and his wife Danya had a daughter named Elena .

It’s all over those videos on YouTube for the fight camps and his documentary.

Still waiting for you pedophiple worshippers to tell me what General Kadyrov ever did wrong othan than locking sodomites up

That is what I’m asking… does he have another kid? Because he has kids foot prints tattooed on him back in 2014

No clue. It was discussed on sherdog too

1 Like

Thanks. That’s what has been tripping me out. I’ve watched a lot of O’Malley interviews , and I’ve heard him talk in depth about being a new father on the No Jumper podcast. But I never heard him say if he had multiple kids.

1 Like

If I was a fighter and Kadyrov invited me to Chechnya after he killed a village of fags. I would still go to collect a nice juicy paycheck and car. Top quality prostitutes as well I bet

Did they pay him to shave his eyebrows?

Yes that’s what I read

O’Malley is a guy I hate publicly, but if we ran into each other or trained together we’d likely get along pretty well. That’s how it usually goes.

He definitely seems like a douche bag. There’s no way I could chill with someone who has hair like that