Obama calls Libya a shit show 2 years Ago

What a racist bastard he is!!!

Nice try corky, you know fearless leader is a re-tard.

It's okay if you are at war with them.

Shit show is FUNDAMENTALLY different than shit hole...

LMAO, the left has just become pathetic.

Someone already tried this thread. The OP of that thread revealed himself to be a retard with that false equivalency, as have you.

Totally different

It was a great country before he destroyed it. Now it is a shit show

He also banned immigration from Iraq for 6 months and stated that its beneficial for presidents to be able to let off steam.

Democrats are being very hypocritical.

Acting like these countries aren't shit holes... Get the fuck outta here.

Get A Grip Dude - 
Whambo - Someone already tried this thread. The OP of that thread revealed himself to be a retard with that false equivalency, as have you.

Yep. Obama referred to a specific situation in Libya as a "shit show". He didn't say the country was a "shit show", much less a whole continent.

False.

If you read the interview the line in question is changed from "Libya is a mess" from "Libya is a shit show". At no point is the word "situation" or context of that nature used to describe Libya. Obama very bluntly called Libya a shit show and he wasn't wrong when he said it either. It was. Partially due to his own policies but I don't wish to get into that with you.

I bet you were hoping nobody would actually read the interview, weren't you?

The actual quote is "....and despite all of that Libya is a shit show" after talking about how much was spent and how cheap 1 billion is in military spending.

David@accu -
Get A Grip Dude - 
Whambo - Someone already tried this thread. The OP of that thread revealed himself to be a retard with that false equivalency, as have you.

Yep. Obama referred to a specific situation in Libya as a "shit show". He didn't say the country was a "shit show", much less a whole continent.

False.

If you read the interview the line in question is changed from "Libya is a mess" from "Libya is a shit show". At no point is the word "situation" or context of that nature used to describe Libya. Obama very bluntly called Libya a shit show and he wasn't wrong when he said it either. It was. Partially due to his own policies but I don't wish to get into that with you.

Orcus deflecting again. Funny the right has to bring Obama calling Libya a shitshow to prove how crazy the left has become. Guess we'll have to admit he was right [for once].

David@accu -
Get A Grip Dude - 

False.

You're such a desperate clown. In the context of the interview he is CLEARLY talking about the situation going on in Libya after what took place.

He was asked about what the USA did there and how that plan unfolded:

"So we actually executed this plan as well as I could have expected: We got a UN mandate, we built a coalition, it cost us $1 billion — which, when it comes to military operations, is very cheap. We averted large-scale civilian casualties, we prevented what almost surely would have been a prolonged and bloody civil conflict. And despite all that, Libya is a shit show"

To claim he wasn't talking about this specific situation, that he was asked about, is pure bullshit.

It's not comparable at all to the blanket question Trump asked.

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
David@accu -
Get A Grip Dude - 

False.

You're such a desperate clown. In the context of the interview he is CLEARLY talking about the situation going on in Libya after what took place.

"So we actually executed this plan as well as I could have expected: We got a UN mandate, we built a coalition, it cost us $1 billion — which, when it comes to military operations, is very cheap. We averted large-scale civilian casualties, we prevented what almost surely would have been a prolonged and bloody civil conflict. And despite all that, Libya is a shit show"

To claim he wasn't talking about this specific situation, that he was asked about, is pure bullshit.

LOL this is pathetic

The context is completely different. You don't need to try to normalize Trumps garbage behavior. He said something shitty, just own it.

Homeslice -

Shit show is FUNDAMENTALLY different than shit hole...

This.

I am hardly an Obama defender but give me a fucking break.

People trying to conflate shitshow and shithole are almost as bad as those denying that Haiti is in fact, a shithole.

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
David@accu -
Get A Grip Dude - 

False.

He’s saying despite all the efforts, the country of Libya is a shit show

FETT dude has been trying to give orcus a run for his money lately

Funny how the better our country is doing the more these guys lose it. Can't even imagine the mindset someone must have to want their own country to fail.

Masakyst - 

The context is completely different. You don't need to try to normalize Trumps garbage behavior. He said something shitty, just own it.

There’s no evidence he said anything. But if he did, what he said was correct. And obama was correct too

Whether shit show or shit hole, neither one is referring to people in particular. So accusations of racism just seem like the boy who cried wolf scenario again. It will get to the point where calling out racism will become completely meaningless since it's a trump card that gets overplayed even when it's not applicable.