Obama=Chauvinist

If McCain had inferred that Hillary was a pig the leftist media would have crucified him.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0908/Obama_Lipstick_on_a_pig.html

Sorry wrong forum, Mea Culpa.

You know, even though I despise Obama, I find it absolutely sickening that assholes find shit like this more important then out current foreign policy or national dept.

If WRONG FORUM then ASSHOLE!!!

troll-One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.

Mods please move to OG

Nate new thread - troll-One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.

Sorry, if you find this an issue of importance, then I consider you a dumb Fuck-wad. And my ire is all you deserve

should be moved to the og

but while we are at it, wasn't obama talking about mccain's policies. by the way, mccain used the same analogy before, talking about a hillary clinton policy