Obama issues executive order on guns.

https://www.facebook.com/newshour/videos/10154247237078675/

I can't believe none of you oppose this terrible unilateral action on gun control?

I'm sure a ton of us oppose bullshit gun control; I've probably said all I had to say about this subject on these forums. Fuck Obama. And fucking Clinton. That bitch will continue to push gun control if she is elected. All the whole being guarded by dudes we are armed to the teeth.

Yes, but Obama's executive action goes a step farther than gun control.

I don't think anyone cares about watching some facebook video you've posted. Just give us the details.

Its video from the PBS news hour detailing Obama's new executive order on gun control.

The constitution doesn't say anything about "sporting" rifles, whatever that means.

Most NRA members support background checks.

The NRA and every gun maker must love Barak Heussien Phone Post 3.0

thesleeper - The constitution doesn't say anything about "sporting" rifles, whatever that means.

Fuck off. Background checks are already the law. Go to any gun store of your choice our even a gun show and try to buy one without a bg check. And if you don't know what a sporting rifle is, then you should refrain from speaking on topics with which you are not familiar. Phone Post 3.0

Buffer720 - 
thesleeper - The constitution doesn't say anything about "sporting" rifles, whatever that means.

Fuck off. Background checks are already the law. Go to any gun store of your choice our even a gun show and try to buy one without a bg check. And if you don't know what a sporting rifle is, then you should refrain from speaking on topics with which you are not familiar. Phone Post 3.0

I would assume that its a low capacity shotgun or rifle with a scope designed to kill game, not human beings.

Obama is a piece of shit liar!

thesleeper - The constitution doesn't say anything about "sporting" rifles, whatever that means.

FUCK OFF.

These "studies" have already been debunked. The NRA does not disclose its member list to anyone.

thesleeper -
Buffer720 - 

I would assume that its a low capacity shotgun or rifle with a scope designed to kill game, not human beings.
So what makes a gun designed to kill game and not man? Phone Post 3.0

Stronghold - The NRA and every gun maker must love Barak Heussien Phone Post 3.0
Both sides are in on it.

We have a military industrial complex that produces lots of weapons. We need to sell them some how. Crank up the rhetoric about losing Gun rights. the more they fly off the shelves.

We are being played. Phone Post 3.0

Marion Cobretti -
Stronghold - The NRA and every gun maker must love Barak Heussien Phone Post 3.0
Both sides are in on it.

We have a military industrial complex that produces lots of weapons. We need to sell them some how. Crank up the rhetoric about losing Gun rights. the more they fly off the shelves.

I don't think you are grasping the Military/Industrial complex concept completely. It has almost nothing to do with small arms. The monies generated by civilian small arms sales are low single digit percentages in the grand scheme of things. Phone Post 3.0

Buffer720 -

This. The gun debate is an impossible one because it consists or people who understand firearms and how they are purchased vs people who are just repeating something they heard somewhere. Phone Post 3.0

Surgeon308 - 
Marion Cobretti -
Both sides are in on it.

I don't think you are grasping the Military/Industrial complex concept completely. It has almost nothing to do with small arms. The monies generated by civilian small arms sales are low single digit percentages in the grand scheme of things. Phone Post 3.0

Actually it has alot to do with small arms.

The civilian market for domestic guns and ammunition was around 13 billion dollars in 2014. Pretty decent sum.

The F22 raptor program has cost 66 billion so far. Each airframe is approx $150 million. Each. Scheduled to deliver 195 airframes in the first batch. That is one model aircraft designed for an enemy platform that doesn't exist yet.

The contract I work on is a small section of the state dept operations. We employ about 8,000 people worldwide managing one small facet of diplomatic operations as a paramilitary force. That contract is up for rebid and will be awarded/contested this year. It's a $50 billion dollar contract. And that's a tiny fraction of the monies changing hands in support of military/diplomatic operations.

Small arms in the civilian market are small potatoes in the grand scheme of the military/industrial complex. Phone Post 3.0

Americans should be allowed to buy full auto and have suppressors without high fees and registry. Phone Post 3.0

The issue has more with people being scared then it does any right. Someone explain to me how come myself and plenty of other law abiding citizens should have to jump through hoops in order to purchase something I use to protect my family and property? Is it because those people are scared of becoming a victim from criminals? You know what would fix that? Putting a gun in the purse and every pocket of those willy wimp wristed bitches. I do agree that pop up gun shows should be more regulated. It is not a high priority on the local police dept. agenda. A very high percentage of those who push for stronger and more strict gun laws will never even have an interaction or become a victim from gun crimes but they still feel they should be able to control what you or I do. Nobody is forcing them to purchase guns, but for some reason they feel they must force other law abiding citizens who wish to own guns to jump through hoops. It's a stupid argument as even the gubmint is not that stupid to abolish the 2nd amendment. Even if they did good luck trying to find honorable officers to confiscate guns from the public. Reading those comments is why I'm scared for the future of all children. That has nothing to do with actual gun violence and everything to do with the present day mentality of man. Phone Post 3.0