Obama may bring non-American Ebola victims to USA

A top Republican congressman claims the Obama administration is exploring plans to bring non-U.S. citizens infected with Ebola to the United States for treatment.

Rep. Bob Goodlatte, R-Va., chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, told Fox News that his office has received "information from within the administration" that these plans are being developed. So far, only American Ebola patients have been brought back to the U.S. for treatment from the disease epicenter in West Africa.

Goodlatte warned that expanding that policy could put the country at more risk.

"Members of the media, my office have received confidential communications saying that those plans are being developed," Goodlatte said Monday night.

"This is simply a matter of common sense that if you are concerned about this problem spreading -- and this is a deadly disease that we're even concerned about the great health care workers when they come back not spreading it -- we certainly shouldn't be bringing in the patients." Phone Post 3.0

Goodlatte is over-dramatizing. It's not as if anyone with ebola can come here. According to sources inside the administration, in order to gain free access to American healthcare, the infected individual must prove that he is both a member of ISIS and a Mexican drug cartel.

That will keep the numbers low, just a few million new patients per year, by current estimates.

These ebolatard threads just never stop.

Garv -

Goodlatte is over-dramatizing. It's not as if anyone with ebola can come here. According to sources inside the administration, in order to gain free access to American healthcare, the infected individual must prove that he is both a member of ISIS and a Mexican drug cartel.

That will keep the numbers low, just a few million new patients per year, by current estimates.

LOL!!! Phone Post 3.0

Z NEDCMK1 - 

.... and here is Cire's daily alarmist thread.

Yup. Why is he a mod, exactly?

Oh, but a Republican Congressman said it must be so! A political official would never lie about the opposing party!

attjack - These ebolatard threads just never stop.

Seriously. Fucking one person has died from ebola on U.S. soil, and he didn't even contract it here.

This shit is retarded.

It's so easy to get a liberal's panties in a bunch. Phone Post 3.0

Cire - It's so easy to get a liberal's panties in a bunch. Phone Post 3.0
So we have a mod who is admittedly trolling. Phone Post 3.0

Cire - It's so easy to get a liberal's panties in a bunch. Phone Post 3.0

Not surprisingly you're confusing liberals with rational thinking people. Are you worried about the impending doom of ebola, Cire? Do you feel it's a big threat?

HereWeAre -
Cire - It's so easy to get a liberal's panties in a bunch. Phone Post 3.0
So we have a mod who is admittedly trolling. Phone Post 3.0
How is putting an news article trolling? You and the OG liberals came here talking shit. Phone Post 3.0

The whole gang is almost here, someone call Hereweare. Phone Post 3.0

attjack - These ebolatard threads just never stop.
I'll put you down for housing the Ebola patients. How many can you take?

We'll notify you when they arrive.

*Please keep some Lysol wipes on hand. Phone Post 3.0

Z NEDCMK1 -

How come they just let this shit disappear?

Like Duncan Hunter and his ISIS claims.

Elected officials should be accountable for their public statements.

Yeah, there is no chance that an ISIS member can cross our largely unprotected Obama-Border. Phone Post 3.0

Didn't Obama already come out and say they want to bring ebola patients here to be treated?  I don't think he was referring only to Americans.  To me this isn't news.

Cire - The whole gang is almost here, someone call Hereweare. Phone Post 3.0
You responded to me earlier. Derp. Phone Post 3.0

Nice thread failure

"oh I was only trolling the liberals"

Raezor19 -
BadDog - 
Z NEDCMK1 -

Yeah, there is no chance that an ISIS member can cross our largely unprotected Obama-Border. Phone Post 3.0

It's harder for me as a white male to cross your border from Canada than any denomination of brown man from either the north or south.....and I'm your buddy...

I'm not your buddy, pal. Phone Post 3.0

I hear Obama is requiring you to let him rape your newborn children! Seriously! I read it on the Internet! Phone Post 3.0

jettdogg -
BadDog - 
Z NEDCMK1 -

Think about how this alleged ISIS idiot would actually get from the ME to South America or Mexico and get back to us. This conspiracy theory is made up by the biggest losers that have ever been in our government.
So, "O.T.M." is not an acronym used by border patrol, OK. Phone Post 3.0