Obama Plans To Harass Trump After Out Of Office

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/obama-oppose-trump-white-house/2016/11/20/id/759893/

The Left has lost it.   

Total sign of weakness. Phone Post 3.0

Classy Phone Post 3.0

Go away Obama you sucked

Gorge HW Bush didn't say shit after he left, George W didn't say shit after he left, of course this cocksucker will keep yapping his gums. Jimmy Carter did the same thing. Shut your mouth and go away.

Letter that George HW Bush gave to Clinton on Jan 20, 1993. This is how you leave politics:

lol you know it's sticking in his craw bad that Trump won.  He hated him with a passion before he decided to run.  Gave that dinner where he roasted him for 15 minutes.  Now he has to watch every order and every bill he passed get overridden by his arch nemisis.

And Obama better watch himself.  There is no one protecting him and Hillary after he leaves.  Trump can have his AG dig up every single thing they did that even wikileaks didn't find.

Obama, you're kind of sounding like a ho. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah he doesn't say anything like that in the article. 

Proof that Obama hates America. And now Michelle can go back to being "not proud" of this country. 

If you lean conservative or are a Republican, you should be loving all this shit.

The more outrage from the left, the better you will end up doing in the midterms and in 2020.

On a side note, Obama needs to stop being such a faggot and follow the example left by his predecessor. George W. Bush, for all his faults, committed to not criticizing Obama and he has spent the last 8 years painting cats.

Yea we know the right wing was so concilitory towards obama when he was elected and reelected. And the GOP was so eager to work with him. 

Gimme a break you buncha crybaby trump lovers. You expect everyone on the left to just suck up to trump? If its not you guys crying about media bias your crying that people arent kissing enough trump ass for your liking.

he barely won the election its hardly a reason for all dissent to dissapear.

He plans on taking Michelle on vacation immediately after leaving office. Good. If anything she desperately needs another vacation and he certainly hasn't played enough golf as President.

He mad

Everything he "accomplished" in office is about to be wiped out.

His opinions and ideals haven't been especailly popular during his term as President, as evedenced by his having to resort to executive order to push most of them through. Once he's out of the White House and lacking his mighty pen, I doubt his opinions will carry any weight at all with policy makers.

further proof that people see what they want in order to justify their cemented position on things. and that no one reads anything but headlines (real or not)

"I'm going to be constrained in what I do with all of you until I am again a private citizen,"

"As an American citizen who cares deeply about our country, if there are issues that have less to do with the specifics of some legislative proposal or battle, but go to core questions about our values and ideals, and if I think it's necessary or helpful for me to defend those ideals, then I’ll examine it when it comes,"

"President Bush could not have been more gracious to me when I came in," Obama said. "My intention is to certainly for the next two months, just finish my job and then after that to take Michelle on vacation, get some rest, spend time with my girls and do some writing, do some thinking."

"I want to be respectful of the office and give the president-elect an opportunity to put forward his platform and his arguments without somebody popping off in every instance," Obama said at the conclusion of what is likely his last foreign trip as president.

lol it's not that bad

Paul Maul -

Proof that Obama hates America. And now Michelle can go back to being "not proud" of this country. 

"As an American citizen who cares deeply about our country, if there are issues that have less to do with the specifics of some legislative proposal or battle, but go to core questions about our values and ideals, and if I think it's necessary or helpful for me to defend those ideals, then I’ll examine it when it comes"

I'm not sure if your logic is sound that Obama hate's America. It sounds like you're parroting a canned response. Phone Post 3.0

There seems to be about 20% of the left that's managed to realize they have put themselves in a position where they have so played up identity politics that if they don't call it back they could end up the minority position over the next decade.

Problem is, I'm uncertain they can call it back. Some of their best mouthpieces are zealots. Also, regardless of how people feel about Obama, he's a reminder of that position.

This is now my same concern with the right. I don't want the alt-right or non-alt-right nationalists to grip the party any more than I want the neocons back in power. Phone Post 3.0