Obama said redskins

Should think about changing their name...

Shouldn't he be worried about getting our government back working? We have thousands of people out of work because of this, yet this guy has time to sit down and have an interview about football.

This just pisses me off. Phone Post 3.0

Used to the name though it does sound odd when you think about it. I cant stand when POTUS bring up minor shit like this.

I am usually against this type of shit but Redskins is pretty fucked up. Thats like having the Mississippi Lynchers as a team.

You'd think he had more important things to talk about.

Sagiv Lapkin -

You'd think he had more important things to talk about.

You mean like every year when he fills out his NCAA bracket live on ESPN, while he's going on 6 years without even presenting a budget, let alone passed one... Phone Post 3.0

Of course he doesn't want people to openly acknowledge skin color, it's supposed to be mysterious and unspoken so people are afraid of it and can be easily manipulated through their ignorance and fear. After all, it wouldn't look good to acknowledge that the only reason anyone interviews him is because of his skin color.

That's the only reason a nobody with no accomplishments got elected President, and liberals don't want to be reminded of their racism in saying that the most qualified Black man they could think of was not qualified at all.

Skin color is his #1 weapon, but of course it wouldn't work if people thought about it too much. So we're not supposed to talk about it. We're supposed to be too scared of being labeled as racist.

The people who voted for him because of his skin color assume that everyone else also judges him by his skin color, and that's why they think it's racist to oppose him. They didn't vote for a man, they voted for Blackness. If you are against Obama, to them you are against Blackness itself.

But again, it's not supposed to be explained that clearly.

He's going to be remembered as a great president by all that come after us,gonna be strange hearing this when we know what really happened.

Our president is fucking awful. Phone Post 3.0

I'm glad he has his priorities straight. I mean if our country was having major problems right now and he was devoting time away from a problem to deal with a NFL Team's name I would be pissed as every single tax paying citizen should be. Phone Post

OblongBox - Bitch please

Below are some examples of military craft named after Indians:

Official Ship Name

Nickname(s)

Apalachee

Apple

Chaataqua

Cha-cha, Chat

Chincoteague

Chickenfeed

Comanche

Co-manch, Pregnant Marshmallow

Haida

Haida Maru

Klamath

River Boat

Lipan

Dry Dock Warrior, Limpin Along

Modoc

Mud Duck, Mighty Mud Duck, Ghost of the Oregon Coast

Mohawk

Mo-chicken, Slo-hawk, All Ahead Moped

Mohican

Mighty Mo

Ojibwa

OJ

Onondoga

Rolling O

Seneca

Six Boat

Snohomish

Snow Boat

Ute

Good Shoot Ute, Ute R Rust, Love Boat

Winnebago

Wind Bag, Winnie Hoo Hoo, H2O Winnie

Yankton

Rock N Roll

Army aircraft nicknames

Official Name

Nickname(s)

Shawnee

Flying Bananas

Iroquois

Huey

Mohave

Cross Eyed Monster, Deuce

Sioux

Supercharged Sioux

Tomahawk

Hawk (in the UK)

The name isn't the issue here, man.

It's the fact that he's got the time to interview about a football teams name, while we have thousands of people jobless.

Did you even read the original post? Phone Post 3.0

OMG a president is talking about something not related to the "slimdown"......OMG!!!!

People here are so idiotic at times.

OMG Bush took a vacation to clear brush in Texas during the war!!!! OMG Clinton talked about Jazz once during a crisis!!! Phone Post

I think the Minnesota Vikings need to change their name too. Mascot is clearly a mockery of those of Nordic descent. Big blond handlebar mustache braided hair. Viking helmet. Phone Post 3.0

They should keep the name, but make their mascot a potato. Phone Post 3.0

Captain america -
OblongBox - Bitch please

Below are some examples of military craft named after Indians:

Official Ship Name

Nickname(s)

Apalachee

Apple

Chaataqua

Cha-cha, Chat

Chincoteague

Chickenfeed

Comanche

Co-manch, Pregnant Marshmallow

Haida

Haida Maru

Klamath

River Boat

Lipan

Dry Dock Warrior, Limpin Along

Modoc

Mud Duck, Mighty Mud Duck, Ghost of the Oregon Coast

Mohawk

Mo-chicken, Slo-hawk, All Ahead Moped

Mohican

Mighty Mo

Ojibwa

OJ

Onondoga

Rolling O

Seneca

Six Boat

Snohomish

Snow Boat

Ute

Good Shoot Ute, Ute R Rust, Love Boat

Winnebago

Wind Bag, Winnie Hoo Hoo, H2O Winnie

Yankton

Rock N Roll

Army aircraft nicknames

Official Name

Nickname(s)

Shawnee

Flying Bananas

Iroquois

Huey

Mohave

Cross Eyed Monster, Deuce

Sioux

Supercharged Sioux

Tomahawk

Hawk (in the UK)

The name isn't the issue here, man.

It's the fact that he's got the time to interview about a football teams name, while we have thousands of people jobless.

Did you even read the original post? Phone Post 3.0

Have you ever heard a black guy complaining about not having to work? Phone Post

Wish I were the owner of the redskins so I could go on AP news and tell him to go full himself.... This POS is a joke.. A fuckin joke! Phone Post

Redskins is kinda racist. It isn't like Apache or Seminoles, which are actual names of tribes, it is an old-timely racial slur. Phone Post 3.0

Packers need to change their name, it's offensive to homos

They should call themselves the Washington Smallpox.

Make the mascot a blanket.

The Washington Redskins are going to change their name due to negative associations with that name. From now on they will be known as the Maryland Redskins. Phone Post 3.0

drywallerdave - The Washington Redskins are going to change their name due to negative associations with that name. From now on they will be known as the Maryland Redskins. Phone Post 3.0
Hahahaha. Nice. Phone Post 3.0