Obama: Secret Racial Database

saw this article pop up today

Obama collecting personal data for a secret race database

A key part of President Obama’s legacy will be the fed’s unprecedented collection of sensitive data on Americans by race. The government is prying into our most personal information at the most local levels, all for the purpose of “racial and economic justice.”

Unbeknown to most Americans, Obama’s racial bean counters are furiously mining data on their health, home loans, credit cards, places of work, neighborhoods, even how their kids are disciplined in school — all to document “inequalities” between minorities and whites.

http://nypost.com/2015/07/18/obama-has-been-collecting-personal-data-for-a-secret-race-database/

Good! Document the daily travesty and injustice that black people face. Evil white devils need to be brought down!

I had a question about the housing data. What is constructing subsidized housing in affluent areas supposed to accomplish? How does relocating inner-city minorities to predominantly white areas help? And I'm not trolling. I don't get it.

from the article

Housing database

The granddaddy of them all is the Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing database, which the Department of Housing and Urban Development rolled out earlier this month to racially balance the nation, ZIP code by ZIP code. It will map every US neighborhood by four racial groups — white, Asian, black or African-American, and Hispanic/Latino — and publish “geospatial data” pinpointing racial imbalances.

The agency proposes using nonwhite populations of 50% or higher as the threshold for classifying segregated areas.

Federally funded cities deemed overly segregated will be pressured to change their zoning laws to allow construction of more subsidized housing in affluent areas in the suburbs, and relocate inner-city minorities to those predominantly white areas. HUD’s maps, which use dots to show the racial distribution or density in residential areas, will be used to select affordable-housing sites.

HUD plans to drill down to an even more granular level, detailing the proximity of black residents to transportation sites, good schools, parks and even supermarkets. If the agency’s social engineers rule the distance between blacks and these suburban “amenities” is too far, municipalities must find ways to close the gap or forfeit federal grant money and face possible lawsuits for housing discrimination.

Fighting - Good! Document the daily travesty and injustice that black people face. Evil white devils need to be brought down!
Right on!!!
*raises black, leather clad right fist. Phone Post 3.0

Fighting - Good! Document the daily travesty and injustice that black people face. Evil white devils need to be brought down!
- jettcunt Phone Post 3.0

Kroger39 - I had a question about the housing data. What is constructing subsidized housing in affluent areas supposed to accomplish? How does relocating inner-city minorities to predominantly white areas help? And I'm not trolling. I don't get it.

from the article

Housing database

The granddaddy of them all is the Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing database, which the Department of Housing and Urban Development rolled out earlier this month to racially balance the nation, ZIP code by ZIP code. It will map every US neighborhood by four racial groups — white, Asian, black or African-American, and Hispanic/Latino — and publish “geospatial data” pinpointing racial imbalances.

The agency proposes using nonwhite populations of 50% or higher as the threshold for classifying segregated areas.

Federally funded cities deemed overly segregated will be pressured to change their zoning laws to allow construction of more subsidized housing in affluent areas in the suburbs, and relocate inner-city minorities to those predominantly white areas. HUD’s maps, which use dots to show the racial distribution or density in residential areas, will be used to select affordable-housing sites.

HUD plans to drill down to an even more granular level, detailing the proximity of black residents to transportation sites, good schools, parks and even supermarkets. If the agency’s social engineers rule the distance between blacks and these suburban “amenities” is too far, municipalities must find ways to close the gap or forfeit federal grant money and face possible lawsuits for housing discrimination.

Distribution of wealth

Is it possible for blacks to clean up their "own" neighborhoods to attract whitey to be their neighbors? Phone Post 3.0

mrSLIM - Is it possible for blacks to clean up their "own" neighborhoods to attract whitey to be their neighbors? Phone Post 3.0

"Just saying that means you're a racist!" - Attjack

This is what tax dollars are going towards... Phone Post 3.0

Kroger39 - I had a question about the housing data. What is constructing subsidized housing in affluent areas supposed to accomplish? How does relocating inner-city minorities to predominantly white areas help? And I'm not trolling. I don't get it.

from the article

Housing database

People who live in these areas pay good money to live among people who give a shit and behave themselves. My wife and kids aren't exposed to the riffraff, and I pay a lot to make that happen. Fuck this social engineering nonsense. It's already happening in parts of upstate NY and PA. Formerly nice areas are being ruined with an influx of trash, and the small town municipalities aren't staffed or equipped to handle the problems.

Fuck, half the Poconos and a huge chunk of the Lake Hopatcong area are basically ruined at this point. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I get the negative aspects of it. It sucks big time for those people in the affluent areas. They live there for a reason: to get away from trashy people who DGAF about anything. And it's not an exclusively racial thing either. NOBODY WANTS SHITTY NEIGHBORS. Folks work had to make money so they don't have to live in shitty neighborhoods. It's ridiculous.

I still don't see the reasoning for sticking section 8 housing or whatever in nicer neighborhoods. How does that help low income, poorly educated people. I can see maybe better access to supermarkets and schools? IDK.

A drop of poison in a gallon of water makes a gallon of poison. Phone Post 3.0

Kroger39 - I still don't see the reasoning for sticking section 8 housing or whatever in nicer neighborhoods. How does that help low income, poorly educated people. I can see maybe better access to supermarkets and schools? IDK.

Putting working class people who follow the rules in good neighborhoods allows decent kids to develop and they generally are spaced far enough apart they crime doesn't develop in those areas.

I'll be honest. I will laugh my ass off when they put projects in Beverly Hills and other liberal areas. Obama going zip code by zip code to segment us like its 1950. Too funny. Phone Post 3.0

It's not just relocation you need to worry about, but also the effects this will have on local voting. This is a way to restructure voting outcomes in all local municipalities. Phone Post

All this will do is lead to white flight in those areas.

Unfortunately those homeowners will likely take a loss on the sale since having projects across the street will obviously drive down property values. Phone Post 3.0

armbarheelhook - It's not just relocation you need to worry about, but also the effects this will have on local voting. This is a way to restructure voting outcomes in all local municipalities. Phone Post
Very good point! Phone Post 3.0

not secret anymore

"If the agency’s social engineers rule the distance between blacks and these suburban “amenities” is too far, municipalities must find ways to close the gap or forfeit federal grant money and face possible lawsuits for housing discrimination."

Wait a second, why is federal money being withheld if the state does not do something the federeal goverment asks of them?

The supreme court just said that in obamacare "established by the state" does not mean "established by the state" because why would the federal govt withhold money to coerce the state to act? In this case states forming their own exchanges aka "established by the state".

But in this instance it is ok for the federal govt to withhold money to coerce the state to act.

Does anybody see how the rule of law is being reinterpreted to based on the random whims of those whom are enriched by claiming to fight for the common man?

Such inconsistent interpretation of the law will be the downfall of this society.