Obama: This pic Fact or Fiction?

Phone Post 3.0

Republicans did 1 of those things at least LOL Phone Post 3.0

Oh those pesky facts that the GOP love to ignore or take credit for. Isn't it amazing how they throw BS out there and then keep stating it until the ignorant believe it. Phone Post 3.0

Why is teen pregnancy listed? Phone Post 3.0

Complete crap! Do your research before posting stuff like this. Phone Post 3.0

Faceplant Phone Post 3.0

It is a bit unfair reducing the entire Bush Presidency to "the last Bush year" in order to make a cute infographic. In reality, he was a lame duck by 2006 when the Democrats took over both the House and the Senate. Oddly, that was the same time the housing crisis really started to crumble taking the economy with it.

Now, most everyone agrees that the massive economic catastrophe of 2008 was predicated largely on the housing market, starting first with Freddy and Fannie (who owed over 50% of the mortgages). I think a lot of people will be surprised that it was Republicans, not Democrats, who were desperately trying to regulate that sector while sounding the alarm bells on the housing crisis. Democrats were trying hard to stop any regulation and refused to accept there was even a problem. Once Democrats took full power in 2006, there was nothing that could be done. The very people who were suggesting there was no problem at Freddie and Fannie were now in leadership positions in Congress and represented a Super Majority. The mainstream media does a terrible job of reporting this aspect fairly, but why would they, it goes against their political leanings.

So yes, parts of the infographic may be true, but they don't tell the whole story and cherry pick the last year of Bush's presidency, which by then was dictated exclusively by Democrats.

So Obama is responsible for the Saudis going to war with NA shale and the Russians on the oil market?

I'm not on either team, it just seems like an odd thing to take credit for when the cause is so well known.

GnP Sonnen - Why is teen pregnancy listed? Phone Post 3.0
Because things like number of people on food stamps or workforce participation rate don't fit their narrative. Phone Post 3.0

Those stats seem fake. Unemployment average under Bush was much lower than the Obama years. I don't like Bush and I was glad we got rid of him finally.

Saint Louis - Complete crap! Do your research before posting stuff like this. Phone Post 3.0
Ops asking if it's fact or fiction..
Chill bruh. Phone Post 3.0

Thank God Boehner took over the house who control the budget from Pelosi otherwise we'd be in huge trouble.

Why isn't ISIS listed? Phone Post 3.0

In the fall of Bushs last year has dropped BELOW $2.00 here

It's currently at $2.85 Phone Post 3.0

The world knows this.

I see how our fucking exchange rate being at 65c / dollar - it was $1.10 in 2009... America is in beast mode at the moment, and with China starting to feel the slowdown... Good place to be right now for you guys.

StrikingMMA - Those stats seem fake. Unemployment average under Bush was much lower than the Obama years. I don't like Bush and I was glad we got rid of him finally.

That's why they purposely picked "Bush's last year"

Of course it's all true, but none of those positive things are because of Obama. He is only responsible for the bad things. The OG is full of fucking idiotic partisan fucktards so don't expect a discussion that is any more nuanced than that.

To answer your question, it very well be fact but I'd strongly advise thoroughly researching each topic before bringing it up over dinner with clients. Phone Post 3.0

Ome of those facts are true in spite of obama, not because of him.

Pic is likely fact... due to the statistics being skewed in his favor. For example, they don't reveal the what they're classifying as "employed" and "unemployed". Are they counting the people that aren't even trying to find work in this statistic?

And before you call me a conservi-tard, the GOP does it too.

P.S. Fuck the two party system. Phone Post 3.0