Obama:With Friends Like These...

Obama's good friend, and governor of his home state of Illinois, weighed in on Palin's experience today:

"The reality is, governors every day have to make decisions for better or for worse. That’s part of the job. It’s an executive position. And it’s a position that is like what you’re going to do when you’re president. Legislators, they do different things. They debate and they pass their bills back and forth. . . But governors make decisions, and I think it’s a tactical mistake for the Democrats to question Gov. Palin’s experience when she’s been a governor of a state. . . I don’t think the size of the state is relevant. It’s the kinds of decisions you have to make as governor."

He did ad that, "They (Democrats) should focus on the issues and why the policies of President Bush ought to be changed and I think that’s what will help Obama win."

And now for something COMPLETELY different...

Sorry... I MEANT this one....

Wow they put that picture on there?!!

Lol, just like us humans, shitting in the swimming pool!

GC111 - Wow they put that picture on there?!!

Yeah, it's hard to believe they'd allow bear pooh when we can't see Janet's "wardrobe malfunction"...

6mildollarman - Lol, just like us humans, shitting in the swimming pool!

Yeah, I'm sure "global warming" has increased their core body temperature, thus relaxing their core muscle structure, THUS resulting in more polar pooh...