OBAMACARE Open Enrollment Ends TODAY?

I haven't gotten any coverage yet but I don't wanna get any heavy fines.

Thinking I have to bite the bullet. 

Kaiser is at 239

Blue Cross at 275

Cigna at 375

I'd rather just keep going to County Hospital as needed but I guess theres no way around the extortion racket.

How bad do they fine you if you keep going without Insurance?

Got mine for 138 month using credits Phone Post 3.0

credits?

fuckin aye.

hate to say it..... but Obama Care has actually worked out for me.  There was a pretty good subsidy I qualified for and I'm gonna end up paying an incredibly low rate (well under a hundred/month)

wow.

i know that it has fucked over a shitload of people but I guess I'm really happy with the program and my policy.  Just hope it don't bankrupt the country in the longrun or completely assfuck the quality of care accross the board.

anyways,  Thanks Obama

Didn't end up paying a penalty this year since my job doesn't offer insurance. Phone Post 3.0

PTM2020 -

fuckin aye.

hate to say it..... but Obama Care has actually worked out for me.  There was a pretty good subsidy I qualified for and I'm gonna end up paying an incredibly low rate (well under a hundred/month)

wow.

i know that it has fucked over a shitload of people but I guess I'm really happy with the program and my policy.  Just hope it don't bankrupt the country in the longrun or completely assfuck the quality of care accross the board.

anyways,  Thanks Obama

PTM got health insurance. Great, now I hate Obama. Phone Post 3.0